Reviews for The Whipping Boy
Freya922 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Jeez, that is a really dark version of John...! Made me terrified for both the boys, and so sad. Things were bad enough as they were... Although I guess we don't really know, in canon, how bad John got, or how often he got that bad. We know he drank, 'passed out on the couch,' and he lost sight of much besides training the boys and making sure they obeyed his orders. Now we even know he left Dean at the boys' home for 2 freaking months, but I hope (as though there were some 'real' history that exists here, but it feels like there is, doesn't it?) that things never got this bad. *bawl*
Christinalin chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was really sad... I mean john can be hard but this is really too much, maybe he was too drunk.

I like your story, and i like the was you describe the hard john but. Think its a little bit too rough
gianess chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wooowww. I love intense. Love love love this. Now I have to read your Outsiders ones even though I'v never read Outsider fics before but I've always loved The Outsiders. I hope you write more Supernatural fics!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
John sucks...
amberwaves49 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh my friggin' goodness, John is icky in this one! I can see him doing this too! Poor Dean!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
such an emotional story

i truly adored your Dean here

well done
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hey I liked this scene - super intense! Go back and reread it out loud though - you've got a few distracting typos and confusing sentences hidden in here. Good job though!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/17/2011