Reviews for Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince
Scryptedtyr chapter 2 . 2/24
I just discovered this story series and find out thatnitnhasnt been updated in so long :(
Lexi chapter 2 . 2/13
I have just found this and it is Amazing! I powered through it in about a day and a half a nd was sad when I found the Half Blood prince was not finished. So many unanswered questions! Addams family is my original fandom and Harry Potter is a close second I was so happy to read this and loved it so much and just really wish that I could read the rest of the story.
dreamer2229 chapter 2 . 1/31
Ooooo, I cannot wait to see what happens next. I love how blood thirsty Hermione is.
dreamer2229 chapter 1 . 1/31
Im sorry the testicles were goat. Child molester would have been better.
Great series, really enjoy everything. Looking forward to more when you are ready.

Thanks.
olivia71295 chapter 2 . 1/4
I loved reading the series. I'm sad to see it die, but it was fun. Thank you for writing as much as you did.
HoneyBear84 chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday very soon
Amanda Elizabeth Riddle chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
Please for the love of all things holy or in this case unholy creepy kookie mysterious and spookie you have to finish this story you are doing so well you have made it farther then any ff writer before I in the merging of these two fan arcs you doing wonderful and I sincerely hope you finish the series
Cure Yaoi chapter 2 . 11/28/2020
Please continue the story I need to know what happens to the story before I have to die or rather that I feel more alive
Chegarty Fangirl27 chapter 2 . 11/28/2020
I think you should finish this series, as soon as possible, this is a bloody gold mine
camp1500 chapter 2 . 11/5/2020
It's a shame that you have not completed this story yet ... what is it going to take , blood ... hope to see more soon.
mandamichelle chapter 2 . 10/28/2020
ive read all of the Harveste Addams stories youve written and im so impatient to know who Harveste ends up with. I love him and Draco and him and Blaise. or the 3 of them together!
Hatata chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
Found you on twitter in the hopes of tracking you down and nailing you to a chair to get an ending to this, but even that's been inactive for yonks. Girl, where you at? Harveste is screaming for an appropriate ending to his story!
one-more-lonely-loser chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
I've spent all day reading the stories of Harveste and Co, I love them and I'm beyond sad that this hasn't been updated in the last 9 years :(
oohwiseone chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
Please continue and finish the series. This is the best story I've read in quite a while and I want to know who each of them end up with.