Reviews for Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince
shadowelf144 chapter 2 . 8/30
more author thank you for the updates
I know they're dead, it's saddening, but the series written by this author was amazing. R.I.P. You are missed.
Vertia Lokison chapter 2 . 8/16
UPDAAAAATE!
Bonni chapter 2 . 8/12
It truly breaks my heart that this isnt being updated anymore. This whole series is a longtime favorite of mine. This was the 5th or 6th time Ive read through it. Its on a special list i keep of the best stories ive come across. I recommend it to all my friends and even some strangers. I know it has probably been abandoned but ill keep checking back and rereading and maybe some day there will be more. Thanks for writing what already exists
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 2 . 7/25
As a writer I have to say that this is one of the most well thought out and lovely series I have read! I look forward to hearing more.
fic fan chapter 2 . 7/23
excellent - can hardly wait for the grand finale.
thanks for writing.
Katalara chapter 1 . 7/22
Really sad there's no conclusion to the series. .. I love your Harveste and Co.
monty python forever chapter 1 . 7/20
oh I do love these. Please write more... someday
Where on Earth have you disappeared to? You haven't started *gasp* living, have you? Where has Harveste Addams gone? I quite miss him, you know. He's very intriguing. Please do come back. Six years is a very long time to go without our wonderful Harry
person chapter 1 . 7/6
These stories are amazing. I know it's the longest shot, but if you ever should come back to it, there are people out there who would burst from happiness and excitement. It's made of good stuff.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 2 . 7/1
Your last update was Nov. 2011. Please, please, please, tell me...are you going to continue this wonderful story? I hope so. If you did, did you do it under a new 'handle', or a new title? I cannot find anything more.
anonomous0angel chapter 2 . 6/25
It still makes me so sad after reading this series 3 times at least that our was never finished. I almost want to cry because it's so well written and will paced and it's just beautiful to read over and over again. Every new read I see something in a different way or understand it differently. This time it was the concept of balance and the role that the Addams play in it.
I feel a bit meloncolly to be quite honest with you that you might never read this but I've been a fan of yours for at least 5 years, if not more.

If by chance you do read this then I would love to know what would have happened to harvest in the story. I could imagine him tameing the wolf in prison and converting another to the Addams way. Sneaking into the bank would have been interesting as well.

This might ask be for naught but thank you again for an excellent story.
More chapters please
msoquel1 chapter 1 . 6/8
No please write more i must know what happens
Scarlett Foxie chapter 2 . 6/6
nooooooooo! There is no more. Need more. so many plot lines just starting to come together. *shrivels up in despair