Reviews for Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince
Wolvie26 chapter 2 . 5/12
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
LioHiragii chapter 2 . 4/25
It's a good story.
sloth chapter 2 . 3/26
oh please return this series is exsquisite to read
peltjana21gmail.com chapter 2 . 2/15
I seriously hope you come back and finish this series! It’s perfect and I’ll kill to read more!
Black Vampire of the Night16 chapter 2 . 2/14
Why hasn't this been updated in so long?
Goth695150 chapter 2 . 2/14
I hope this series get picked back up again
TheHogwarts4 chapter 2 . 1/1
is there more of this one or a 7th one?
Jules chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
This story has lived in my head since the first time I read it years ago, and it's just as good the third time through, years later. I hope that inspiration will come again and that you'll continue the story, because it's such a shame not to finish this masterpiece, and it's killing me not to know the ending.
Amber Skibinski chapter 2 . 12/29/2021
This is such a good story. I wish that there was more to read after
realanonymouscinnamonroll chapter 2 . 12/7/2021
I'm so sad you don't appear to be updating actually devastated I love rereading these stories
Shorthobbits chapter 2 . 11/3/2021
Please, please continue! This is the second time I’ve read Harveste Addams and I still crave more. It’s such a great concept and extension of the universes, and you do it with fabulous pizzaz mixed with wonderfully casual gruesome imagery, while also maintaining the Addams family priorities. I want to know what happens next! What difference will Harveste’s low call make? Who will end up with the honour of Voldy’s death? Do the Addams family end up all in Hogwarts for the bloodshed, and will Hogwarts cope? Who is taught the Mamushka? Please, I know it’s been years, but please continue!
Clepsydra33 chapter 2 . 7/15/2021
I am so upset that this is abandoned! It's so perfect I've read the series twice already.
SMS chapter 2 . 7/7/2021
is there more?
The Mad Mad Reader chapter 2 . 7/6/2021
n-no more chapters? i feel pain. i want to cry. nevertheless, i will keep waiting for this no matter how long it takes.
APridefulSin chapter 2 . 5/11/2021
he has admitted he loves the three of them! yes! more unconventional perfection for the Addams family!