Reviews for Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince
desertfox.x chapter 2 . 3/13
I read through all of these in the last couple of days, and I've got to say they're fantastic. I absolutely love it. It's been a really long time since you've updated, and I'm hoping you'll come back to this someday because it's amazing. Keep up the great work darling~
Maddie chapter 2 . 3/13
Re-read the series again! I love this so much! I wish you'll finish truly deserves to have an ending! I keep wanting to see Draco, Blaise and Harveste in bed together.. but I think that won't happen here?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 3/4
I am looking foraard to your next update~!

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Harvester ends up dating his dear, sweet Tom. *Chuckles* They are such a perfect match...even if it may take Tom awhile to realize it.
VanillaRosemary chapter 1 . 2/24
I know it’s been forever since you updated, and I’m not trying to rush your muses because that would be bad for everyone.
Just know that I will happily await your return!
Apollimia chapter 2 . 2/23
Sigh, such a shame that it's been years since you updated.. I quite liked this series. The Best.
SailorChibi chapter 2 . 2/22
So it’s been like seven years and I suppose asking you to update this is a bit silly but I thought it was worth a try. At any rate you deserve to know that there are still people smiling and enjoying your work. There’s something about Harveste that’s really hard to ignore and I found myself liking this series just as much now as I did the first time I read it. I’d love to find out what the pairing end game is and how you plan to bring Sirius back (because it’s a challenge! Right?) and see how Harveste puts Tom in his place. So... yeah, basically I’m still holding out hope that someday you’ll decide to finish this story off.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 2 . 2/11
Got to like grindelwald... I do hope you will finish this series... Its so close to being done! I can only hope that after this long period of silence it might one day continue.
Pebs64 chapter 2 . 2/3
I am very disappointed to see that your last update was Nov 2011. I really enjoyed reading your stories of Harveste Adams.
lescavanagh chapter 2 . 1/31
I had hoped that this was not the end. Please keep going. Pretty please.
Motherofthehorde chapter 2 . 1/28
Good story
Cheska chapter 2 . 1/21
this is a good series. I had no idea there were more than that one shot written a long time ago. Harveste is an awesome character and I look forward to your updates.
wherehaveallthedragonsgone chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
Lovely series, good job dear. I honestly can't help but hope an update will appear out of the blue.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
I need more! I luv it!
Keep going pls luv the way you write
Magemaster chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
I love this series! It is absolutely amazing!
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
I love all of your harveste stories so much! Well done !