Reviews for Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince
Kovia chapter 2 . 6/27
So I was strolling through the crossovers when I saw the first of this series. It made me smile and wonder at my sanity. Since it was pre-Hogwarts I could have left it alone, but something made me check your profile. Now, normally I don't read incomplete stories and an incomplete series is sad too, but I thought I'd probably end up bored like I do with most other things and move on no muss, no fuss. All the while I got closer and closer to this last, unfinished, not even final year. Before I started this year I saw that even though you haven't updated in ages you thought last year that you may come back to it. I really, really hope that you do. Like I said before, I'm worried about myself as I read this and find it awesome, but I still want to read more.
I've been worried about the pairing not for any reason that makes sense out of cannon, cause there it is so obvious that Draco comes with some major sexual tension. Here it'd be cute because he's so bothered by intimacy and the Addams just ooze sex appeal. Even if he ends up with someone else (you're the author so of course you need to go with what best suits your own inspiration) I ask please, pretty please even, continue!
I understand if it doesn't work out, but I hope that maybe I've left a little second hand inspiration by reviewing.

So the TL;DR of is "Love the story, more please.*subliminal Draco pairing message*"

Your OCs are great, Mary Sues try to stand at the front of a story stage and recite the history of when their apple tree was planted instead of supporting the scenery like they were meant to. So don't worry if anyone says anything bad about them they're idiots.

(random note: GoF Harveste's crucio reply totally played Maleficent's "Do it again" in my head)
Sakura Taichou chapter 1 . 6/21
I have loved Harveste Addams from the first chapter and that has not changed even though it has been years now that I have waited for it to grow. It has been ages but I continue to have hope :) Someday I will see you again Harveste, and -my preference for HHr notwithstanding- I hope to see whether or not an Addams does 'dates'. lol
More, please? I love Harveste and everyone
KRAlover chapter 2 . 6/13
I have to say, when my friend implored me to read the very first fanfic if these series, I was not pleased.
But 2 days later and I've been reading like a madman!
I know this story hasn't been updated in years(my heart broke at the realization) but please do so!
Your characters are so beautiful and twisted and hilarious! That I think of them as my own friends and family!
Best wishes,
Gina
amsev chapter 2 . 6/7
Excellent. I do hope you some day write more. I love your style!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/25
Awesome two chapters.
Neakco chapter 2 . 5/24
A friend sent me your story harvest and the philosopher's stone 2 days ago and I haven't stopped reading since. I honestly love your story it is a slight shame that you last updated almost 4 years ago but I still wanted to say that it was incredibly well done and very captivating. Thank you for the enjoyment your story has given me.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 2 . 5/5
I love it. Just wasted an entire day reading this series of yours when I should have been doing something else but I can't say I regret it. You've captured the insanity that is the Addams Family extraordinarily well. Not that I can recognize any Harry Potter in your Harveste, but he is a lot of fun nonetheless. Thank you for writing!
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 4/29
Years! You left him in prison since 2011! I'm sure he is getting board by now! :) finish this story please? *shameless begging*
Skade chapter 2 . 4/16
I literally rushed through the entire series in about half a day. I must say, I quite like it! Sure, you play fast and loose with the particulars of canon, but frankly, I wasn't all that attached to those parts at all. (There's a mutilation joke in there somewhere, cheers.)

There's not much for me to say, other than that I hope the series isn't discontinued. Harveste and co. are the most amusing bunch of vaguely homicidal misfits I've ever read about. You manage to balance the macabre with the ridiculous without either being more pervasive, and the humour is spot-on. The fact that the later instalments in the series are told mostly from other characters' direct point of view makes Harveste seem mysterious and otherworldly, because the reader isn't privy to his plans before they're actually being executed, which is a touch I really like. It keeps us guessing! And it keeps Hermione, Draco and Blaise guessing too.

All in all, it's an excellent series and I hope you're continuing it.

(P.S. I noticed the poll on your profile and I just feel like weighing on the subject - OT4! I really like the group's dynamic as a whole, and while a romantic/sexual foursome might be unconventional, well, Harry is an Addams. They're all about the unconventional.)
Venefica Riddle chapter 2 . 4/15
That's it?
Hellooo? Any one there?
More, please.
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 4/6
It seems as though you have abandoned this... which would be quite unfortunate.
pikachucat chapter 2 . 4/5
awesome more please
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 4/5
i love these stories . i hope you go all the way through book 7!
Oracle10 chapter 2 . 4/4
Are you going to update soon? Please say yes. Pretty pretty please?