Reviews for Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince
Guest chapter 2 . 2h
NOOOOOOOOO! write the rest please, please please.
Angels Falls8 chapter 2 . 9h
I so hope you didn't abandon this storyline . ... I would loveto see it finished
Midnightblue76 chapter 2 . 2/24
Why do you continue to torture me (Not in a good way) like this. This story is to beautiful to be abandon it has everything I crave blood insanity adventure and more
darkwish3 chapter 2 . 2/23
oh pretty please give us more?
Hipparcos562 chapter 2 . 2/20
MOAR
ronnie11love1 chapter 1 . 2/5
I love this story. I hope one day you will finish it.
DeliaDee chapter 2 . 1/26
Oh please tell me that you and Harveste have not run off and abandoned us all in perpetuity. That would be a tragedy most dire. Either way, please let your faithful know if we should keep hanging on or just periodically re-read what you already posted and then weep mournfully afterward.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/19
Poor Draco. He's too declicate to be listening to all this sex talk.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/19
So has Blaise not dealt with his problem because Draco gets all flustered whenever anything remotely sexy is mentioned? How unfortunate.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 1/12
I have added this to my follows in the hope and cautious anticipation that you will come back to it and fi wish the series. Your fans await.
IpiuGate chapter 2 . 1/8
This is quite delightful. I always thought that the complete and utter disregard of most wizards for all Muggle things was stupid. After all, Harry would have died if Voldemort had thought to use a weapon of some kind. Or even brute force, baby's skulls are quite fragile, a good fall would kill most of them. I was also wondering if Draco had managed to gain anything from that meeting as other than Grinderwald's favourite type of meat, we learnt very little.
Please don't tell me that you've abandoned this series, my degenerate self wouldn't be able to bear it. This series is my favourite crossover of all time, the way you've made the characters your own is so inventive and devilishly charming that I can't help keep coming back. I do hope you return to it.

Also, I would love to see mad-scientist/potioneer Draco and our dear Harveste together.

Love your work dear.
Bibi chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
Hello . I really enjoyed your work and I would like to translate it into my language. I hope you will allow me to do it.
Vallerila chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I am literally crying because this is my absolute favorite crossover, but it will probably never be finished . I absolutely love Harveste and his family and friends; the way you completely changed so many characters into something which is just perfect in it's own, slightly disturbing way is amazing! Although you will probably never read this, and never finish this tale I still wanted to write this to let you know that I love Harveste Addams. PS: Shipping Harveste/Blaise until the bitter ending :33
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Over five years. I guess it's pointless to hope any more chapters to this wonderment...