Reviews for Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 2 . 1/27
Please write more or I will cry. It will not be pretty.
Dacra100 chapter 2 . 1/2
oh, I read all of your harveste stories in only one week. and now I really want to know how it all ends... what can I say? I'm hooked.
could you please poste another chapter? pretty please?
kazenoseiren chapter 2 . 1/1
I hope so much that you'll finish this story ! It's original, funny, and AMAZING!
I hope you'll finish this serie! It's a wish from a Belgium's fan!

Byeee~~~
WorkerBee chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
It's really sad to see this story has not gone any farther. It has been a very enjoyable one of a kind story.
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
I am so in love with this series! Please finish it someday!
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I really love all the stories on Harveste! pleasepleaseplease continue soon! looking forward to it
forklifter16 chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Well. I have read the entire 'Harveste Addams' saga in 2 days, and abruptly running into the cessation of chapters at that kind of breakneck speed leaves one with a severe migraine. I quite enjoy the dark humor that you have definitely emulated swimmingly from the 'Addams Family' movie. Have you also read Charles Addams' original cartoons? The atmosphere from them seems woven thru these stories as well. I am looking forward with enthusiasm bordering on Gomez's manicism to the continuation of the story. I note that your last comment about writing in this universe was back in 2014, though, so I am somewhat worried that this is, in fact, a dead fic and that I have just tortured myself almost as well as an Addams could by reading it in the first place. I will hold out hope that this surmise is incorrect, and check in periodically. Thank you very much for writing what you have so far.
shyd1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Intriguing!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I love Tonks at the Addams' house - she fits right in!
Vamp-Lynette chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
These stories are fantastic, any chance you'll get back to them? Also I voted for Draco but I think all 3 together should have been an option on the poll. Hope you write more soon.
pieisablessing2me chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Your poll implies Harveste should be with Hermione, Draco, or Blaise. Instead, he should be with all three.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Oh god, where to begin...
Okay, so first off I read your entire series within two days and have no fallen so utterly in love I just agdksdfsahkgjdfs. I'm too lazy to log on so unfortunately I'll remain a Guest.
All of your characters are perfect - and yes, Addams family madness to tell them apart, terrifyingly accurate - and Harveste is just... wow. Wow. Wow.
I'd say more but I think I'd just be bashing the keyboard in my awe and I kind of need my laptop. Bu And have internet cookies! (::) (::) (::)
NeonDomino chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
3am and I have finally got through these stories and they are brilliant. I know this ended in 2011, and I just hope that one day you will return and write more. :)
Slendy chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Dreadfully delightful. Absolutly splendiforous. This entire series. Do keep up the horrid work! I can't wait to read more!
dantexsin chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Why did you stop writing! ! Write more please!