Reviews for A Year in the Office of Albus Dumbledore
Epic
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/14
Epic
whitee5 chapter 9 . 3/5
Not gonna lie...didn't see that coming. So excited for the next update!
Restroom is an americanism. Dumbledore would probably say toilet or loo.
dianaanne chapter 9 . 3/1
Oh, my. Wish I knew how this ended! Just discovered it!
DoctorSWHolmes chapter 9 . 3/1
AAAAAAAAAAAAH, I LOVE YOUR STORY ! (seriously, it's so great and well-written ! *0*)

I hope you're going to update it soon :D
Harriverse chapter 9 . 2/10
OMG you figured out a way to save Harry! How could you keep that a secret for so long? I find that a totally original idea, so congrats.

I was thinking along the lines of he stays with Severus during the day and just sleeps at the Dursley's at night, but that has been done before. Which is why I thought of it.
Harriverse chapter 7 . 2/10
I'm feeling kind of sad for Severus.
Harriverse chapter 4 . 2/10
You have given words to a guilty thought I've had or years. What would have happened it the invisibility cloak had been with the Potters instead of Albus? I always thought it was kind of questionable that they didn't have it at such a critical time. But you explained it as they were thinking that they were especially safe, so now I can't think it was a conspiracy on Dumbledore's part to fulfill the prophecy.
Harriverse chapter 2 . 2/10
Go Snape! You made it apparent that Harry is more like Lilly in Snape's eyes, so his reaction is logical.
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 1/25
*unintelligible screaming* Love this. Albus is an idiot, but it's not because he cares more about the greater good, it's because he's terrified. He was terrified for Harry on Nov 1 all those years ago, and he's terrified now. I'm so glad that you understand this about him. And sometimes he makes decisions that he hates, that he knows will make others hate him if they knew, but he can live with that where he can't live with having their lives on his hands if he doesn't do it. I just, I love your characterization of Albus, it's amazing. And Remus, his characterization is awesome, too, even though he hasn't been in it as much. All of them, really. And Severus's blood ritual with Lily, gah that's really cool, and I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter.
DaughterOfBeasts chapter 9 . 1/16
YAÀSßSSSSSSSSS I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS FIC. HOLY ROWLING BLESS YOU FRIEND. I LOOK FORWARD TO THEORY NEXT CHAPTER
Aperio chapter 9 . 1/9
Didn't see that coming. Great twist!
biancaruth chapter 9 . 1/9
I think you may need to correct your first comment. This chapter takes place in April but you say you've moved up the time of Quirrelmort's attempt to May?
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 1/9
YES! But I do hope and pray, my dearest, lovely 'nicnac' that you'll allow us to see this revelation before too much longer, please? I'm also hopeful that you'll consider continuing this series, on, into the future as I find the way you write Severus to be closer to how he SHOULD have been written: totally fleshed out; with actual bone and sinew and fully demonstrating his mind, soul, and heart. Rowling truly did Severus Snape...well most of her characters, really, a sad disservice by giving them short shrift and paper-thin personalities.
Anyway, I LOVE how you're writing all of your characters and would truly enjoy seeing you follow up with more.
Thank you for coming back!
MelJ