Reviews for A Year in the Office of Albus Dumbledore
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 3/24
Oh my gosh I'm so excited for this story! Such an interesting idea :) I can't wait to read the rest! I'm so very glad you kept Harry in Gryffindor! Many stories that have Snape and Harry meet before Hogwarts have Harry sorted into Slytherin! But I feel like, whilr Harry does possess many Slytherin qualities, he's much more Gryffindor. Great story, perfect characterizations, and wonderfully written!
Zela3 chapter 2 . 2/1
I love this doc so far! I can't wait to see what happens next & if Harry, Ron, & Neville are still hanging out with Draco when they are able to...I can't help but notice that you haven't updated this fix in a while though & am thus wondering if you've abamdomed it or are simply taking a mini break. I hope it's not abandoned as I'd love to see what happens with the stone/later with the basilisk in the second year (and how Draco deals with his father being against his friend when Voldy comes back).
AliB1149 chapter 2 . 1/9
Pity this seems abandoned. The honeybee story was good and I was hoping for an equally good sequel but this seems rushed. Still I'm sad it's not being finished.
niranjan chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
WHAT THE HELL YOU ASS
COMPLETE THIS AMAZING FIC
Me chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
It's been *years*!

I really enjoyed your Honey Bee story and occasionally go back to re read... And hope that this one is updated as well. Hope life is treating you well!
Catcrazzed chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
thx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Petunia throw a pan to Harry...so how many more things really happen?
Maybe2Morrow chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Well it's sad that you've lost interest in Harry Potter because this is a great story and I hope that one day you decide to update it
bassoongirl14 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I hope you continue this! I like it so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Don't abandon us here!
MiSaNaHyu chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Waaaaahhhh... Please please update soon!
daisy.tya chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
is a good story , i hope you not have abandoned it please , i wish to read the rest of this good story :)
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I really likes the first instalment of your world. It's a shame there's so little of this, but I'm adding a follow and hoping you're inspired in the future.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I love your work so much.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Well I loved the first story in this little series and was excited about there being a sequel. Even though I am disappointed that you seem to have moved on to writing other fandoms, I enjoyed these two chapters. Such reasonable adult figures in a HP story! Quite shocking. But as I read it I couldn't help but be pleased that this scene took place, with Dumbledore pointing out that Harry doesn't have to do everything by himself anymore. Like I said, it is sometimes nice to read such unique reasonableness in response to the troll scenario.

But by far my favorite aspect of this story is that Dumbledore has apparently cataloged Snape's expressions. I would have loved to hear more of these since they made me laugh.

Anyway, happy writing on whatever you are currently working on. If you ever do continue this series, I'll be eager to read it.