Reviews for Dark Ages
theInsaneArtist chapter 2 . 4/12
... I keep remembering and wanting to read this story again, but somehow keep forgetting what it is called. So I spend 4 hours scouring google and various fanfic sites trying to find it, worrying that it was deleted. Then, nearly giving up, I type in "Snape Hermione dark ages", and there it is. And l feel a bit stupid for not trying that before.

tldr; I go to great lengths
arctic-kat chapter 2 . 3/15
I've been going through all your stories last few days like a feast. This story is amazing. I love how H was a tyrant and C came into the story. And absolutely love Arthur's character and his relationship with Severus. And how H and S got together. And the ending! Absolutely perfect! Thank you
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 2/3
Not too weird. I like it :)

The only bit that confused me was the boar. It wasn't wild, it was a feral pig. What's the difference between wild and feral?
Myradream chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
This is incredible! YAY! I wish there was more!
Myradream chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow. This is incredible so far! Can't wait to read more!
sedarephs chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Of all your fanfics that I've read, this one in particular that left an impression on me that I can't get it out of my mind which is why even though it's been weeks since I finished reading "Dark Ages", I felt compelled to come back and leave a review, because it's simply so powerful. It's probably a mixture of the backdrop, the characterizations and the intensity of the story that made this fanfic so very captivating and memorable. Really, really love it!

I only started reading your fanfics recently and just couldn't stop myself reading one after another. Be them multi-chapter or single/two-chapter, I appreciate them all. Your style, attention to details made them absolutely enjoyable. Your unique plot lines and inventions such as the soul bond series were extra impressive considering how many fanfics you've wrote. But I think best of all is the characterization of your Hermione and Severus that keep readers such as myself love the the fics so much.

There's one theme which can be found in most of your more drama than humor type fanfics, which is you allowing the male lead to explain himself to the female lead toward the end of the story. I've always looked forward to that part so much! There's something Jane Austen-esque about it despite all the angst in the rest of the story. It's almost crucial for them to have those conversations in order to facilitate a happy ending. Especially considering how "The Tattered Man" is missing that part and turned out to be a tragedy. (I loved that story as well) Hope you'll keep giving us new stories! Cheers!
Mu-Nition chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I... like this.

I usually don't like HGSS stories because Snape and Hermione wouldn't get together in any sane circumstance, but hey, the end of the world works.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
this was truly amazing. I love the society you built and the intertwining with the story of Arthur and Merlin. Def. added to my faves
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Oh, magnificent! Hail to the new Merlin and his queen, Hermione le Fay.

And Harry will be the new Arthur, of course, but I think he'll learn to listen a bit better than he did in canon.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
"It's too high a price," he hissed back in a ragged, hoarse voice before rolling away.

-Yes, but nobody seems to want her to stop paying it just yet. 82 people is a bit much for someone like Cormac to control through fear, even with a couple of bullyboys; too bad Hermione has no social skills, or she would have found another, more useful figurehead by now.

And throwing out a dictator after the fuss is over is rather British; one recalls what happened to Winston Churchill (one suspects that Albus avoided that fate after Grindelwald through the first and second Wizarding Wars).

Snape is sad; but if he becomes angry enough, Cormac and his buddies are toast. In Spinners' End, I suspect Snape learned fighting techniques not taught in other schools.
Karadek chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Love this one. I think a sequel would be well received.
cdd12 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I absolutely loved this one! Thank you!
SeverusHermione chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I love this! This is a really unique and amazing story.
Filiafamilias chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I adored this one. A very realistic post-apocalypse world, mixed with the Harry Potter universe made for a very engaging and fulfilling story! Thanks!
DragonIris chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This was absolutely amazing. I started to read it for a HG/SS love story fix but found one that was also a truly original adventure fic. Well done!