Reviews for Dark Ages
Shorty653 chapter 2 . 9/13
It was so weird I was desperately confused, but it was so good too. I'd love to see what happens when magic comes back :)
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 7/21
Possibly the strongest Hermione in fanfiction and the same can be said for its plot.
Awww, a rape fic! How fun!
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/15
This was freaking AMAZING. Hands down one of the best fics I have ever read. This premise is brilliant, I love this incarnation of Snape, and did I mention it's brilliant?
Great read
psyfic55 chapter 2 . 1/29
Imaginative. Sad. I did like the hopeful end. I already hated McClaggan; you managed to make me absolutely loathe and despise him. Job well done. :-)
Aschenbroedel chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Now you made me sob like a child. Oh yes, HEA, definetly. That less than 20k words are enough to make me feel so deeply is really telling, so yeah. I can't even tell you one thing I didn't like because one way or another I did like everything, even the ... less nice parts.
SS HG Fan chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
This is just wonderful. I am a huge dystopian fan and was a bit leery as to how you'd craft a cohesive story in two chapters but you DID it. Beautifully. The utter hopelessness in which we began to the burgeoning hope at the end- fantastic storytelling.
look2thesky7 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
LOVE this. What a fantastic idea; I absolutely loved the ending - I have to agree with a previous review: it does feel like you're right there with them. Really, bravo.
Story Please chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Very dark, but that ending was hauntingly beautiful. I felt like I was actually there. Your writing style is addictive. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
This is really one of the best fics. Such imagination. My husband asked me to select an SSHG fic for him to read (since I'm so obsessed). I think this is the one.
SweetJane72 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
You never seem to disappoint. This was another beautifully written story that I wish could go on forever.
EwigeStudentin chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Severus as the new Merlin, heh! I squealed when you gave him his billowing black robes back. It's also great to read about their new civilization with the dynamic duo to guide them thru the dark ages. Everything worked out really nicely in the end. I loved every word of it.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Gotta love a good apocafic! It's the first one I stumbled across and it's utterly mind boggling! All the basic survival skills, the pecking order, and the frightening lack of news or proper understanding of what happened... yum. It's perfect.
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I'm completely blown away by this, it's just amazing. Such a gritty, bleak existence for them (and under Mcclaggen of all people *ugh*) Hermione was such a solid, strong character and perfect for leading them through this into a new world. Really just one of the best stories I've read, thank you!