Reviews for Dark Ages
Masterpiece! Bravo! Bravo!
Thank you for this wonderful, creative story. I hope you archive it at a lot of places, so more people will read it.
Ananomalie chapter 2 . 9/3
Excellent follow up chapter! I loved the reveal and adored the ending. Well done on this story! I’ll go read your other ones now
Ananomalie chapter 1 . 9/3
I really like this story! You do a great job writing dialogue and building a believable world without giving the reader an info dump. The level of detail is just right for it to be a world I can enter into without it feeling micromanaged. Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this plot is doing something new and exciting! Not the same tired “Potions AccidentWIKTT” or “Time Turner” stuffsomething that feels unique. Thank you! Going to read the next chapter now...
LunaP999 chapter 2 . 8/26
Every time I think about this fic it gives me the chills! Bravo!
Sab81790 chapter 2 . 8/19
This is an amazing fic! Truely one of a kind! It's not wierd in anyway honestly, just unique but definitely not wierd! Definitely a favorite of mine now!
Freeraven chapter 2 . 7/7
How have I only just now read this? So refreshingly original and imaginative! Thank you
agz92310 chapter 2 . 6/21
This was great! I just wish it'd been longer
Ebolafan chapter 2 . 5/24
Bloody Brilliant.
loved the story -thank you
GeekLoveFan chapter 2 . 2/24
Oh wow. This was incredible. Totally original, and very well-written. Thank you for sharing!
Zalia chapter 2 . 1/9
Great story!
DarlingDeath13 chapter 2 . 12/3/2018
I loved this. It's amazing!
jada951 chapter 2 . 10/24/2018