Reviews for Dark Ages
Love it
meg527 chapter 2 . 9/1
So fabulous. The whole concept is incredibly intriguing. Thank you!
BonesDoUrden chapter 2 . 8/29
I'm sad only that this was so short. It was otherwise disgustingly brilliant, especially the idea of Merlin being a dark magic user (as are all your fics which I intend to continue spamming into my favorites until they're all read.
maybe just maybe there are things more important than surviving
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 2 . 6/8
Well that was dark. Very, very deep though, it's left me feeling uncomfortable but I like it as a story. You do have a way with words. DK
Aditi chapter 2 . 2/6
Quite nice.
Arla Logan chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
I was so sure there wouldn't be a happy ending, and so happy for Hermione when there was! This is really a good story:)
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
deedeebug chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
This story brought tears to my eyes!
deedeebug chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I have read this many times and I am sorry I do not think I left a review! I love this story and it has been along time since you wrote it but I would love to see more of it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Loved it;-)
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Wierd and dark, but I really like it. But then I just saw Mockingjay Pt. 2, so perhaps I am in a mood to enjoy dark epocolypse stories.
asma4life chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
I simply love the way you make your plots so believable, and the chemistry between Hermione and Severus is so intense and heartwarming. Your endings are another highlight i look forward to... And you never disappoint. :)
GrinningCat chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Damn I love your Snape. Each and every iteration.
LJKBananagirl chapter 2 . 10/14/2015