Reviews for Spoke: The Aftermath Of Speak
fri13girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ooh, Melinda and David are an item...
ann-marie chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
keep writeing your really good
kellyrodynm chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
laptop? blackberry? yahoo? come on did you even read the book? cheek the date! that stuff shouldn't be in the story. and you don't do her personality right, she's super annoying.
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Haiiiii! See? I told you I'd review, lol anyway! I really love how the story is going and I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm really busy at the moment so I'm not able to give the longest review but I will next chapter!
Standby1234 chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
THAT WAS SO EFFIN CUTE!

*regains composure*

I seriously, loved this! It was so cute. And I gotta say I was worried for a moment. The memory of IT... *shudders* Anyway this was a great fic! Hell yes! It gave me some inspiration on a Speak fic I've been working on for the past week also.

Again, love it! Fantastic job. I had actually read this earlier but I was doing homework also so yeah. Once a again, fantastic fic.
Sky Chocoluv chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
AWSOME!
Dayanna.CaHill-Fray-Chase chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Love your story:) its original and seems exactly how the author would have continued it:)
BOOKi chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next!
UPDATE!
HBomblover24 chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
this is without a doubt my favorite chapter!1 its so unbelievably sweet and cute 3 you definitely have a talent for writing the good stuff :)
Aurora Borealis 97 chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
Hi! Ok, so I loved the plotline of this. However, I thought it was a bit abrupt when you switched events - like you wrote a bunch of scenes and strung them together. Basically, the scenes are excellent. The transitions - not so much. Don't have much to say on characterization though. Bye!
StupidityNowOffersWisdom chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
Beautifully written.

nori
FEARLESS MASTER chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
This chapter was totally SWEET! Lovely work Marie.