Reviews for Seeing You
idkmybffjill1314 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
OM FREAKING G THIS STORIE IS AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR KIM
AND YOUR K/J! SOOOOO CUTE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT, IT HAS SO MUCH MORE STORY TO TELL!
earth17 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I loved this story. I found the whole Big Guy thing quite funny and sweet. I like how he was being what she needed first then moving to the boyfriend thing this is definitely a favorite. Good job.
sillybilly4 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
i like your story! i wish it would have been a little more detailed and a little longer. i really like how he was as a wolf and how free she felt with him then. u said at the beginning that u wanted any kind of feedback. well, i think that the story is awesome but there are a few loose ends. like the people getting chummy with her - its mentioned but not a lot is done with that. she believes they're only nice because of jared, but at the end we still don't know.
Aubrey Etta chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I don't even know if you're still on this site, but I have to ask, to beg you to continue this story. I'm a bit obsessed with Kim/Jared and this is by far the most well written, amusing, and believable out of every one I have read.
midnightblackwolfpup chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
AWWW. That was real cute.
Bendleshnitz chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I loved this. The Big Guy thing got kind of weird but for some reason I couldn't stop reading! That showed me the story is good no matter what.

Ajale chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
At the very beginning I want to apoligize for mistakes I surely will make in this review, because english is not my native language. I came from Germany.

I think this was very amazing. I like the idea that Kim met Jared in wolf-form before she knows it is him. It was so cute! And you found a good explanation for the reason he appeared to her in wolf form - very great!

Oh, and I like your way of writing! Maybe you could write another Kim and Jared Story? It would be fantastic!

Kind regards,

Ajale
Cselecsaj chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Very-very sweet! Just too short!
TheDarkSecretsOfFablehaven chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
This was a very well-written story...I liked it a lot...I don't really have any criticisms. At all. It's just...amazing. Sorry I'm kinda useless :)
Reshma chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
O my gosh. So beautiful! I really enjoyed reading your story!
fmfg chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Such a cute story, I so could read more of it if you wrote more.
Chivasgirl23 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
wow, i really liked it. It is such a cute story!
Sunset'90 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Awww! Soooooooo cute...

Loved it ! :) :)
ChelseaDagger14 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This was really good! But what was with Ramona?
Live.Laugh.Love.Listen.Music chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
is this the last chapter? It's fantastic writing by the way