Reviews for Seeing You
Anon chapter 4 . 2/18
Brilliant! I really like how you took the part about imprints accepting their wolf completely. It's something rare in real life and even rarer in fanfic. I do like fanfics where Jared has to work to get Kim to trust him, but this complete acceptance and feeling of belonging makes so much sense and is so much better.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/18
Love Love Love
I'm so glad the pull is strong and I'm glad the mystery affects Kim too
Anon chapter 2 . 2/17
I'm in love! I really like the way Jared lets her be herself. She's talking to him and doesn't think it strange at all.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17
You give just the right amount of detail about the lunch crowd, the forest floor, etc that it makes the story come alive, but you don't choke it to death like some authors do. I love how Kim actually sounds shy and nice at the same time.
Jim Foe Publishing chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Hi, I'm from Jim Foe Publishing. I did a quick run-through of your story, and I must say I love it! Very well written, and maybe even ready for prime-time! Contact me at , and I might be able to help you get it published!
Sidney chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
I really liked ur story. Especially the part where Kim meets the wolf Jared and it was really cute. I was so disappointed that the story was so short. A couple more chapters with the Big Guy would have made this smile permanent on my face.
Anyway just loved it.
Annabel7777777 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
OM FREAKING G THIS STORIE IS AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR KIM
AND YOUR K/J! SOOOOO CUTE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT, IT HAS SO MUCH MORE STORY TO TELL!
earth17 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I loved this story. I found the whole Big Guy thing quite funny and sweet. I like how he was being what she needed first then moving to the boyfriend thing this is definitely a favorite. Good job.
sillybilly4 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
i like your story! i wish it would have been a little more detailed and a little longer. i really like how he was as a wolf and how free she felt with him then. u said at the beginning that u wanted any kind of feedback. well, i think that the story is awesome but there are a few loose ends. like the people getting chummy with her - its mentioned but not a lot is done with that. she believes they're only nice because of jared, but at the end we still don't know.
Aubrey Etta chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I don't even know if you're still on this site, but I have to ask, to beg you to continue this story. I'm a bit obsessed with Kim/Jared and this is by far the most well written, amusing, and believable out of every one I have read.
midnightblackwolfpup chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
AWWW. That was real cute.
Bendleshnitz chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I loved this. The Big Guy thing got kind of weird but for some reason I couldn't stop reading! That showed me the story is good no matter what.

Ajale chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
At the very beginning I want to apoligize for mistakes I surely will make in this review, because english is not my native language. I came from Germany.

I think this was very amazing. I like the idea that Kim met Jared in wolf-form before she knows it is him. It was so cute! And you found a good explanation for the reason he appeared to her in wolf form - very great!

Oh, and I like your way of writing! Maybe you could write another Kim and Jared Story? It would be fantastic!

Kind regards,

Ajale
Cselecsaj chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Very-very sweet! Just too short!
TheDarkSecretsOfFablehaven chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
This was a very well-written story...I liked it a lot...I don't really have any criticisms. At all. It's just...amazing. Sorry I'm kinda useless :)