Reviews for Infinite Nightmare
i wish you would put another chapter in
angel12123 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Invader Sckare chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
R u going to right more? O.O... pleazz
flakyfan13 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
continue please? i really do enjoy this story :)
LifTilraun chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
*-*... write more, write more.

*maybe i'm not very... critical, but i like this story so much w since you create a new world for the characters -a pretty normal-*
kathy chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! write more please!
mj chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
plz make flippy steal a kiss. ah so cute
eva16uchiha chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Please write some more I can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work :3
crimskn siege chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
U noe...i really can't quite remember when I first watched happy tree friends...when I was five perhaps? Oh well, this is the first time I am reading a fanfic abt htf u noe so...update? :)
AToxicLullaby chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Ah, the ending I so did not expect! I just really wanna see now what happens! Ah, I just love this! x3
LiveInTheMomentx chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
oAo So freakin awesome. I love your story! I feel bad for both of them Dx Update soon!
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Woah, never thought Flippy's father was a womanizer... O.O

But still, keep the story going...
Crazy-Cat-Shack chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
crepusculeLuminance chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I am REALLY loving this so far! Such a great story, their personality are a bit diffrent... In a good way! u My heart is beating wildly because I can't wait to find out what happens next! What's up with the box? Why doesn't Flaky remember her childhood with Flippy? And, this crossed my mind at the end of this chapter... "Ohh, Fliqpy, some one is getting frisky!~3" XD I really love this, the way its written is very well done. I wanna give Flaky a big hug, I want to give Flippy a big hug, and I want to, but probably SHOULDN'T want to hug Fliqpy, too! XD I hope that you will finish this! Please update soon!
Precious .N. Pristine chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Last line. Made me squeal. FLIQPY! xDD You once again created an annoying cliffhanger~

Man, I didn't know Flippy's dad was THAT handsome ;P Wait a minute, did Flippy kill his own mom? O_o Woah. Didn't expect that. Ahem... Yeah. Story's still good anyway! xD I loved the moment between Flippy and Flaky before Flippy flipped out. I never knew Flippy knew first-aid. ... Who am I think. He's a psychotic soldier in a 15-year-old body! :D He knows how to deal with bandages and shit. When Flaky's friends called, I felt like a downer. Sheesh, why must they come? WHY?

And especially when Flippy flipped out and kissed her! WHY. I think something's gonna go bad. Real bad. REALLLLYY bad. But I hope nothing goes HORRIBLY wrong. I hope I hope xDD Man, you're making me restless, girl!

But keep on writing! This story's addicting~