Reviews for A Visit Before Christmas
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awesome fic!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aw! That was cute ad sweet! It made me choke up. LOVE IT!
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
a little sad but cute...they make an awesome couple
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I am NOT crying...it's just the onions...just the onions...just the oni-gah! Who am I kidding? I'm sobbing like a baby! *bursts into tears*

This was so...sweet...and...gaaaah! No words cane describe how beautiful this was...(grabs tissue)
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
beautiful sweet and very well written
JCastle07 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very cute story... I think its pathetic how you only have one review, i can see the effort you placed in the fic, though I would recomend a few things, first, never understimate the power of small details. They can make or brake a story, for example, you could have described the fog that formed when they spoke, or the crunch of the snow beneath their feet, or them having rosey cheeks. Second, you should make it longer, though the dialougue was great, i felt it was missing something, like a car without rearview mirrors, its not major but its very annoying. Lastly, third, you should have shown Martha's and Tom's viewpoint on Bruce and his marriage and how it would impact them, were they alive.

Other than that, I think this is great and cute, i would encourage you to write another fic purely for my enjoyment, but its all up to you.. Good luck and hope you post something soon.
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very sweet story. You still get the sense of loss that is natural with grief but also a bit of peace with the loss and an openness to moving forward. This story made me think of something my dad told me once (and yes he has passed away). Life is for the living. I am glad to see Bruce finally living.