Reviews for Time Together Isn't Ever Quite Enough
tbolz chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Why did i read this again... Gosh why would you write a story this tragic and heartwrenching :( But i like it heh
WaitingForAKiss chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
You geninuely made me cry. This was so beautiful with the aura's and I still tear up thinking about it :(. You are a fantastic writer :)
ilovetoreadandwrite chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I'M CRYING :'(

I hate you and I love you.

Okay.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was one of the saddest things I have ever read...:,( It was breathtakingly beautiful, but heartbreakingly sad.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I'm actually crying right now... That was so good but so sad...

Absolutely beautiful. :'(

omigoditschriscolfer chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I read this story a few months ago, and it popped back into my head about an hour and a half ago. So, like the weirdo I am, I started researching it. I found this site and started going through it, and every colour matches up perfectly with the guide. I'm guessing this is what you looked at, if not taken from the real thing?

/see_aura_
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 10/16/2011

not gon cry

not gon shed a tear

instead

I'm gon sob hysterically

omg
Braxtonsmommy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
i BAWLED! how dare u make me cry ( lol i LOVED IT!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh my God, I'm still trying to keep tear from falling on my keyboard, here. That ripped right into my heart half-way through and just hurt worse and worse until the end. It hurt so wonderfully that I'm not even sure if it was sad or bittersweet or absolutely beautiful, but most likely all three. I never thought about aura-reading being something unfortunate. Would they have had their one last spectacular night together if Kurt hadn't known in advance what would happen? How does knowing something like that change a person, change their decisions? It's intriguing and thought-provoking. I loved it.
Dani chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is the saddest thing I've ever read on Fanfiction. What gave you the idea? I loved it, it was a beutiful piece.
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nooo! Poor Kurt. That was so sadly wonderful. Wonderfully sad?
mrslee chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
So I found my way back to my computer after being absolutely murdered by this damn flu, and the first story notification I have for you is this story.

I see the M rating and I'm like - check!

I see the romance category - check! (thinking the angst is just the precursor to some lovely romantical adventures)

How sorely mistaken was I?

I have spent most of this evening in a state of creys (I don't really know what that means, but I've stalked Tumblr enough to know it means HEARTBROKEN).

Seriously. I bawled my eyes out at the end. I was sitting downstairs reading this - I had to leave, go upstairs and cry in my room. LOL!

If you've taken anything from this mumbled excuse of a review, it's that this story is impeccable, heart-breaking, amazing, brilliant, heart-breaking, gorgeous, incredible and did I mention heart-breaking? I literally felt my heart crack in two. The fact that Kurt KNEW, that he KNEW but couldn't/didn't do anything about it. I can't even imagine how he felt.

Ahh.

I'm starting to tear up again thinking about the end so I'm going to just leave this review here and go read unapologetic fluff smut that won't leave my soul-aching. Or it will, but in a positive way.

Their love in this is tangible...ahhh. I'mma start crying again, so I'm really going to go.

Love this - even though half my heart is in my living room and the rest is trying to heal :P

Well done!
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Well I think I just died a little... :( I feel the heartbreak. But I don't think I can tell you enough how much I love your stories!
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm crying, like sooooo hard right now. This was so beautiful love. Amazing.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is beautiful, magical, sad, and so, so creative. I'm always in awe of people who are able to articulate something this lovely. I don't see smut here, just a story full of intensity, a hint of desperation,and an overwhelming amount of love. Wonderful, thank you.