Reviews for Come Around
That was an amazing story but it would have been epic if in the end Elliot came back to SVU and was Olivia's partner again instead of her leaving all them. Thanks for posting. Loved it.
A chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
So just a stupid little correction but a ford escape is smaller than the explorer, a couple with 5kids would never fit. The expedition is the biggest one
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Great story, I am kind of sad though, for a second there at the end, I thought you were going to bring Elliot back to be Olivia's partner. I love the emotional tolls, and when SVU actually does end, I think they will make it like this, Elliot and Olivia together not at SVU (even though I wish he would come back) and the emotional goodbyes to Fin, Munch, and Cragen. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
OMG!TStabler,This was FAN FUCKING TASTIC!I really needed this after seeing season 14 episode 1,and that kiss Olivia planted on Cassidy!I was like,hell fucking no!no!Don't tell me they are going to make Liv look desperate for a little romance in her life again!That one night stand with Cassidy should remain as is!When the show started,and Liv answered her phone,I said,Sweet!She sleeps in the nude!Then I noticed two almost empty wine glasses,which means she had someone over, they left before she got up!Ok,mmm...another one night stand?maybe!But then I thought,Haden resigned!Could it be him coming over and getting it on?Keep in mind him and Liv's relationship was getting really close until the conflict of interest shit intervene!I hope it wasn't him either!And it obviously couldn't be Cassidy,because if that was the case,the kiss she planted on him would have been more intimate,and she wouldn't be telling him about how she change and shit like that,her tongue would have been down his throat!Especially after seeing him almost get killed.I hope to god they don't hook her up with Cassidy,for some reason,I don't think he can be trusted,for one,if I heard correctly,he slept with the perps fiance!who almost cause poor Cragen to lose his career and life!She tried to fuck up Nick!And by the way I am with Nick,I think he may have cross over since leaving svu squad!He was acting kind of shady to me!I guess we all have to wait and see,won't we?!Don't want to judge him to severely,YET!We all know a relationship with him and Olivia is not going to work or last for that matter!Just another fuck buddy and poof!he will be gone,leaving her ALONE like all the others!Notice when the show ended,she was as usual sitting with her thoughts and ALL ALONE,like she always is!WTF!Will the writers of this show ever get it right?Only time will BRING STABLER THE FUCK BACK!JEEZ!Can't they see he is the ONLY man she will ever TRUST and LOVE?and who she will EVERRRR!Give herself COMPLETELY TO?!GAD!They really do like to make us suffer!So who is the mystery guy?TIME WILL TELL!Things that make you go mmm...E/O ALWAYS/FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
LivingForSVU98 chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
Omg i love this story and i literally cried the first few chaps... but then it was awesome
LivyStabler chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
As always, great story, great writing! I still miss Elliot so much on the show and your stories keep me dreaming about a happy end for E/O!
cinderella chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
This was fantastic!as always,brilliant writting!I read this fic before,it was so good,I definately had to read it again!Once again TStable,this would have made a great Stabler entrance for season 13 and on!The ending to this story in my mind,would make a great finale for them both,if it had ever come to that!Who knows,they may be some hope left for us down the line!I still have no doubt that Stabler will return for his Benson!In the meantime honey,keep us dreaming these wonderful dreams of our favourite detectives!Love your stories so much!Keep up the great work,and thank you for your time,and the effort you put into each and everyone of them!Love ya!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!ALWAYS!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
So excited and I can't hide it lol
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
Great chapter! now im off to read the next one
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
AHHHHH i want to know lol i guess i will just read the next chapter now even though its 3 am :/
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Ohhhh man this is about to get real lol great chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
Nick better not fuck it up lol
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to keep reading more
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
So happy with the story so far! great job you are a very talented writer
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2012