Reviews for Mixups
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
LOVE IT! I wish you wrote more! This was such awesome AkixMina! Had they lasted, this is how I would have wanted them to be. Thank you for writing this. GREAT JOB! ;)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh my. This is too amazing. I love the way Shinji appears every time they're together. Whahaha! Love how you write. ;) Great job
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
OMG goodness that was an amazing chapter! ;)
Hime-chii o.O chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I love the story! It's so vivid and nice. I guess I was satisfied with it that I need not ask for a sequel. TEHEE
agedashi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You write very well, this is one of the few Persona fics I've read without flinching from the cheesiness or the horrid grammar.

:D

Loving the story so far.
terracannon876 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
...Whoops, accidentally alerted. Hope that means I like your work enough that I like it enough to mix it up for "review"?

Teasing Akihiko seems so fun. I like your interpretation of Minako's personality. The first chapter with the mixup (wanna join? XD) was so hilarious.

I never finished the Akihiko route, but that was only because I stopped playing the game. I really should finish it if only to figure out what happens towards the end. (I really liked the Shinjirou route too...)

Thanks for the fic!
Pathetic Apathy chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
;-;

Can I say this? I love this story. I love your writing. I love you (in a platonic way). I really can't critique your fic because it's just so good already and HHHHHHHNNNNNGGGG that ending. This is gonna be one of my favorites forever :3
PlatinumMew chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Awwwwwwww! So sweet and sad...I love it. The interactions between the two feel so genuine. You do such a wonderful job writing for these characters :) Thanks for the update!
PlatinumMew chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Well, I totally agree with you! It is indeed loads of perverse fun to tease him XD Kyaaaa! You put him in 'the suit'! Thank you sooo much for that :3 I have watched the anime and I totally caught it. He is sooo hot; adult detective Aki.

So I love the nickname...that was so funny. And even Shinji got in on the teasing *grins*. I kinda feel bad for Shinji though...he is always showing up at the WORST times lol. Also, it was funny how Hamuko was turning Akihiko on on purpose and he had a meeting to go to soon. That was obviously frustrating for him P

Thanks for the update! Please write more D
Namine23 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Haha great chapter. I love Hamuko's perverse sense of humor, especially Akihiko's reactions. Awww... He's so innocent and he gets red easily. I love it. And Shinjiro seems to walk in at the wrong time. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
PlatinumMew chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Bwahahahaha! This was just too good xD I haven't read a situation like this in any of the other Aki/FeMC fanfics so you get brownie point for creativity. I look forward to reading what happens to Akihiko ;) Poor guy must be dying inside of embarrassment.

I love how Hamuko seems to COMPLETELY forget about how she and Akihiko were about to do the "deed" on the dorm couch and asked Shinji to join her and Akihiko to eat sweets. By now Aki is probably sexually frustrated and disappointed...and is probably wanting Shinji to LEAVE. XD Can't wait to read more!
Pathetic Apathy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
:3 I can't stop snickering now. Akihiko is so... *swoon* All I can say is that Shinji dropped in at a really bad time.

I really don't have anything to prod you about. Maybe Aki is a bit OCC, but my headcanon dictates that he is a closet pervert after you become lovers with him. Hehehe c:
Jonaleepuff chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
As much as I've been trying to come up with something clever and witty to say, nothing came to mind.

I adore this. That really is the only way I can put it. Throughout reading this I had a huuuge grin plastered on my face (which caused my co-worker to raise an eyebrow).

I love how Akihiko isn't his usual timid self and has more character to it. [The same goes with Hamuko]

I would be so happy if this was updated, but since that probably won't happen I'll just say I look forward to reading more works from you! The makeout scene was extremely hot btw. :D
tsuki-no-usagi-kaguya-hime chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I loved the ending. It made me laugh thinking about Akihiko and Shinji looking like "WTF?" at Hamuko's offer. Aren't they adorable when they're dorks? XD
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
LOLOLOLOMG, I THOUGHT SHE MEANT A THREESOME TOO LOL.

I applaud you on this.