Reviews for Reading Reid
Loved it.
Absolutely adorable! Well done! Love your work :)
Lilly0207 chapter 1 . 3/6
Hey there,
this story is absolutly perfect. I would love it if you would make a whole story about this. There aren't enough stories like this. PLEASE do something like this again (with Reid being the main character of course ;) )
sfm-babygirl chapter 1 . 2/12
Loved this. Hope there is a story of morgan mentoring Reid. Would love to see how that goes
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Adorable
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Aww...this was sweet!
ripon chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
loved this backstory
BookwormyThings chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I love this especially since I have the hardest time writing Hotch in a believable manner and you have captured him so wonderfully. I actually imagine that it happened like this because it would be awesome. This is fantastic!
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was so great! Loved their analysis of him, and the autistic comment makes so much sense for in-series, how he has those tendencies, but wouldn't want the added job. :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Nice.
crotia chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was really funny especially since I recognised a lot. I myself talk way to fast and much when exited too; And I throw around loads of facts and sometimes I take things to literal and I react somewhat 'strange' to things too. And I also suck at everything physical. But while I am pretty smart I'm not a genius. *pout* Oh and did I mention that your description of an autistic person was pretty good. I'm one myself too and I did recognise a lot.
fishtrek chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
love this.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
ahahahaha
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This story made me laugh, it is just so wonderful and lighthearted!
Of Chaos and Mischief chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I think this story was everything I ever wanted to be written about Reid. I personally agree with the Asperger's bit and at the beginning of the show I thought they would mention it because Reid had many of the traits associated with Asperger's but they never did and I was quite disappointed. Morgan and Hotch were very well in-character and I loved the commentary between them. I also can't take the newborn fawn mental picture off my head; so hilarous and so accurate. I would love to see more of this and what your ideas on Reid pre-show are.