Reviews for Reading Reid
Lilly0207 chapter 1 . 1h ago
Hey there,
this story is absolutly perfect. I would love it if you would make a whole story about this. There aren't enough stories like this. PLEASE do something like this again (with Reid being the main character of course ;) )
ddubgirl chapter 1 . 2/12
Loved this. Hope there is a story of morgan mentoring Reid. Would love to see how that goes
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Adorable
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Aww...this was sweet!
ripon chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
loved this backstory
BookwormyThings chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I love this especially since I have the hardest time writing Hotch in a believable manner and you have captured him so wonderfully. I actually imagine that it happened like this because it would be awesome. This is fantastic!
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was so great! Loved their analysis of him, and the autistic comment makes so much sense for in-series, how he has those tendencies, but wouldn't want the added job. :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Nice.
crotia chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was really funny especially since I recognised a lot. I myself talk way to fast and much when exited too; And I throw around loads of facts and sometimes I take things to literal and I react somewhat 'strange' to things too. And I also suck at everything physical. But while I am pretty smart I'm not a genius. *pout* Oh and did I mention that your description of an autistic person was pretty good. I'm one myself too and I did recognise a lot.
fishtrek chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
love this.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
ahahahaha
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This story made me laugh, it is just so wonderful and lighthearted!
Of Chaos and Mischief chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I think this story was everything I ever wanted to be written about Reid. I personally agree with the Asperger's bit and at the beginning of the show I thought they would mention it because Reid had many of the traits associated with Asperger's but they never did and I was quite disappointed. Morgan and Hotch were very well in-character and I loved the commentary between them. I also can't take the newborn fawn mental picture off my head; so hilarous and so accurate. I would love to see more of this and what your ideas on Reid pre-show are.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
OMG I loved that. I haven't read anything remotely like it. It was perfect. I love that it focused on just how genius Reid is and why he is so special and worthwhile in the team. But it also highlighted his problem areas and how he was integrated into the team. Really great job. I have so much love for this! xo
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013