Reviews for Lilium 'A Talbain Tail'
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Hey bro, sorry that I didn't review last chapter because I was in a bad state. Yeah so thanks to God, my fluffy, and uhhh other things, I'm feeling better. You helped me remeber something about my fluffy but I quickly forgot so that got me mad, but thats not important now. So as always your chapters are great but this one as some others behind it was damn! I forgot the words! But I'll improvise with beautiful. Sorry bro my mind is so desintigrated but somehow I'm able to remember some- omg! I keep rembeling! Anyways, keep in touch.
Kaymin Wolf chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Yes! I would love to read another story in the talbain tail series! Good luck to you!
Insane One chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
Long time no see, huh? Long time to catch up, too xD, sorry 'bout that. Girlfriend gave me Warcraft 3 expansion as gift, and I promised to never rest until beating the game at max difficulty. Well, I returned just when the epic fight develops, so good for me. As I just said, it's EPIC so good for ya. It took me a long, looong time to catch up, so don't blame the kenjutsu guy, you already know how lazy I am. Nice work, you show a lot of dedication to this one in particular. And now, time for a wise advice:

THE CAKE IS A LIE! D: !

See u soon! ( I mean, if I don't have to master another game LOL)
Kaymin Wolf chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Awsome Chapter!
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Dude epic chapter! I really needs to finish the alternate chp 9. I have some things that semi appeared in this story like Jeff being a were wolf but that he had the power to heal himself as well. I remembered past comments between us and remembered hinting that and thought maybe you got the idea from that but thought it was most unlikely. Umm so the girl in pink pedals wasnt included, not that its a problem, I just saying since I wondered during reading the fighting part why has she hasnt appeared. I had challenge trying to picture how uhhh who was it...Iris looked with her fur...Idk who it was I just remember 'arn from the fur splited into two strips: 1 towards the fur choker and another going down covering her clevelage.' Also did you know Fluffy can't handle blood? Right after she cut into those guys the held her down with the curtains she would attack anyone but it doesnt matter, it's your story and my fluffy, my fluffy, had sometime to get over the blood. She still has trouble getting over-
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Dude such another good chapter. I thought it was time to start a new thread. By the way I was right thanks to you twice that Manuel is a cat and I saw a huge error that made me laugh and confused: I thought Senna was with Mammon. Well me busy. Keep in touch.
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Dude that chp was epic! I can't tell u everything now 4 Im in school n had a chance 2 snd u dis! Also what u do think by what I mean fluffy? I believe you think I mean fluffy by something else. pm u later. Keep in touch.
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Yay! I'm feeling so fluffy rite now! Rite now I have Felicia purrinf here nxt 2 me n our daughtr Rose is sleeping wit us. shes 1 of 7 of our kids. n dats all u get 4 now frm my project of season 2! also dis all 3 seasons R abut d same age wit s1 being d oldst n some wat more violent. okay now dats all u get! oh d reason I said I was fluffy is cuz ur ch7 made me feel like it. wait Imma pm d rest 2 u. Keep in touch.
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Awwwww wat d heck? U had 2 stop their but at least it makes me excited 2 read chp7! As told b4, dis chp was great also. Uhhh again got confused at some parts n othrs. It was nice of u 2 give Micheal a girlfreind now, I was going 2 call her somthing else but it wud have made me sound like a jackass. Ummm my project has been slumping now and I think it mite go 2 nothing now since school's driving me nuts n my rage keeps making 4get stuff. Im thinking of posting a part (vry short) of me n Felicia drunk by Wario messing around. Idk how 2 post it though. I txtd it 2 a friend n it made him laugh n stuff. well please reply quickly! Keep in touch!
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Hey man! thanks 4 d 5th installment of ur story! I got super excited again since I just woke up. its 9:38am of 11/6/11 rite now. Okay here is wat gets me on edge:the character info. I think ur getting thm confused bcuz Sam supposly showd d attributes of a werewolf not a cat or was it some1 else? also I thought dat wasnt his name. As I read d story characters wr all bunchd up. ummmm I 4got...oh yeah, I thought Ai was a freind not aunt or is d family doing d same thing wit uhh who was it? Ray? No hes married 2 Alexanderia...anyways I like d funny stuff u come up wit. 4 me I cud come up wit somthing funny but it has a hint of seriousity(is a bit serious) n I have only been coming up wit serious parts in my project...I 4got a part but luckly I drew a part of 1 frame though...Well...oh cud u snd me dat song of La morning? I have a part wr my charactr sings dat song in d shower n Felicia walks in on him n he jumps since he always looks at d wall wen he takes a shower. my fluffy! Keep in touch!
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
okay as always thr wr some mistakes but this time thr wr less. it seems like u went vry back into the past between chp 3 n 4. its 4:55am rite now in my state n I basically pulled an allnighter. oh yeah thank u 4 helping me rembr. confused? heres a little help: Helena:'People keep staring.' I was able 2 rembr wat I 4got thanks 2 school. u also helped me rembr somthing else but ...wait I typed it dwn...no it was something else...damn...anyways I really enjoyed n was facinated on d amount of running gags thr was. I was was lightly laughing which soundd more like a whisper due 2 2 evrybody sleeping... sorry limited space. Keep in touch.
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Another great chapter! I r yet again impressed! Still some spelling errors n misplaced words but at laest Im smart enough to piece things toghter while Im 75% asleep. Again I got super excited when I got an email of this chapter n Im sorry if Im not d 1st 1 2 review 1st. I just got me phn back. I like typing n saying words d rong ways! well I 4got what I ...oh yeah thanks 4 fixing the cat ear mistake in chp2 in ch3! dats 1 thing I did notice. well I r tired n need 2 do hw. Keep in touch! Mrs. Fluffumus time to fluff u up!
Insane One chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Hell yeah!

An interesting story, as expected!

I don't care that much about your mistakes as long as I got the idea, and let me say that I'm glad u r back, so I don't hafta create an account and stuff. This chapter gave me the impression of "old friends talking about old times" xD... BTW, Mr. Patches, good name for a cat, I'll keep it in mind.

See ya!
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Dude I got super excited wen I got an e-mail of u posting chp 2 of Liliain. umm I did notice some mistakes. uhhh I 4got wat wr some but 1st: I thought Helena was a werewolf not a cat (wen Zeke whispers in Helenas 'cat' ear) ummm some missing words, puncutation probs n some other things. I also got excited wen Jeff came n had fun wit Jonathan n Alexandria saying thr nick names. sorry limitdd space. Keep in touch.
Insane One yeah the lazy guy without an account chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You're writing again? Nice! I was almost beaten by my own boredom, and I was about to create an account, so thanks! I must see what this story has to offer, so I'll keep reading 'till the end of times xD