Reviews for Field Trip Fantasy
Cookie-chan99 chapter 1 . 4/22
HAHAHAHAHA! I like this you should definitely update
cookie-chan
RawrMoeShit chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Please please write more.
ashira23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
continue continue I love hsitory
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I need a new chapter soon!
*-*
LOVED!
Rueka chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really love this! I can't wait to find out what'll happen next (so update pretty please).
The God of Infinity chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
It was very easy to picture this story actually happening in the show. I do wish there was an episode where Mariya really was "his true form" if you will, for an extended period of time. I really like how true to the show you were, even down to the pronunciations! And the Dorm Mistress' song was awesome! I hope you continue to write more chapters. I really want to know what else happens! XD I give this chapter 5 bloody noses out of 5!
anime lover no.1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love it! Kanako and Mariya are truly a pair made in heaven!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"I'm just eager to get it up, though." That's what he said xD. Sorry, had to point that out xD. I absolutely adore this idea and can not wait for future chapters. So please, continue this :3.
Shakkaho3000 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Please finish! 3 this plot
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OH, MY GOD, THIS IS A WONDERFUL SET-UP! i can't wait to see read this: i've not yet read a fic where shizu is openly displayed and this came out wonderfully. dfgjsdjgfd! ughhhh, so cute!

and there's still a nice definitive line where kanako is still definitely interested in girls but now her interest is being piqued by shizu XD so cute!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wonderful
xXSeiyalovesSesshomaruXx chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved this first chapter, please write more soon, :3 I loved the nose bleed part when she started looking at Shizu :D I watched the anime and keep thinking maybe Manako should be with Mariya, though that is just me thinking (even though she is a he) I love this so far, please write more soon!
The Illustrious Tama chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hey, I couldn't help but notice that they took a bus to Okinawa... which is an island just South of Japan. In short they would need a boat. But yeah, you did mention that it was based off of your own experiences didn't you so whatever I suppose.

Other than that little detail, so far this looks like its well written and I'm looking forward to see where this is headed.
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I don't think you have anything to worry about Puzzle, the story was a good read and I felt like I was actually reading canon material. You have Kanako's raging lesbian antics down to a tee, and I enjoyed every second of that crazy chick. I also find Mariya as her foil to be quite accurate. Picturing Kanako with tampons up her nose is pure comedic gold, btw!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
omg, this is the first time I read a good Maria Holic ff. And it was just the beginning!

I get the feel that it's going to head towards rom-com... which if combined with Maria Holic comedy, equals FABULOUS!