Reviews for Bigger Than Us
knb chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
OH MY GOSH! The feeeeellllsss, I CANT! This was sooo perfect! Amazing job :)
VoyageAsia chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
I just read this story and really enjoyed it. At first I thought Kurt was not a very nice person, but I liked the way you slowly revealed his motivation for the break up. I also thought that Blaine was a little to quick to have Kurt back into his life, particularly after 13 years.

Thanks for sharing the story.
Jenzzyuk chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is really good
Demia chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
This story is so perfect! I love it!
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Amazing!
Disappointed chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Ugh. This is the first Klaine Fic I have read where I didn't want them to get together. Kurt was awful in this story and Blaine would be better off without him. Blaine is a spineless milktoast in this story who should have more respect for himself.
Miss Invernal chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ravenpan chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
This was so BEAUTIFUL. I love that you took your time bringing them there, that it took effort. It was so beautiful :D

Annika? I adore her. She's just too precious.:)
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
This final chapter precious! I'm so happy to see Klaine back together again!

This entire story was amazing and I am very glad to have been able to enjoy it. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with us! :]
lilmm chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
Awwwww! This is so cute! I love Annika in this chapter, she's adorable! And the entire premise with Blaine as a blogger dad and Kurt needing to figure out his life... This was just amazing and definitely the kick in the ass I needed to start working on my own "Klaine meet up again as adults and Blaine's a single father" story. It's funny how that just makes so much sense, cause you just know Blaine's gonna be a dad.

Anyway, I love this. I'll definitely have to check out your other work when I'm not sleep-deprived and over-booked.
A chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
This is so sweet! I'm so glad you developed Anni and Kurt's relationship like that. I hate reading stories where the character has a kid and it's just thrown to the side. Bravo!
Tatters5 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
pardon my keyboard slam.

I AM LOVE WITH THIS STORY, IF I COULD, I WOULD MARRY IT.

Really. Really really.

I initially started reading it because it had so much angst in the beginning and I thought to myself, "no Klaine shipper could ever write about them breaking up for that long. There has to be a happy ending buried in the depths of this story. yes, the angst was simply the tip of the ice berg, there was so much love and SUCH A STORY buried underneath.

The way you made everything unravel over the course of the story *kisses tips of fingers in a gesture commonly used to describe food* masterful!

You're a really talented author! With many a fanfiction I find myself growing bored and having to fill in the holes in the plot, but this story had none!

I'm sorry if this review is extremely long, if you were to ever look at my reviewing history you would see I spend extreme time and energy on every story I read, and this one if getting the deluxe! Onward!

Yes, thank you for this amazing story, yes, I cried at the end. Yes, I cried at the beginning, as a Klainer would.

I also loved having the warblers in this story *hugs self* they make me feel really warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Annika was perfect. She sprang to life in my mind, and I don't mean this in any rude way but you were perfect writing from the standpoint of a six-year-old. She had such attitude and personality, I just wanted to hug her. I also loved her friendship with Rachel. a lot.

THANK YOU!

~Tat~

PS is Annika pronounced like AWW-NI-KAH or like AHH-NI-KA?
fightingthestormxx chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Very impressed so far
Cho Mi-young chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
LOVE the story! Love Blaine's blog post, love Annika! Only thing - and this is really irrelevant, but as a journalist - Kurt would never be assigned to interview Blaine because that is a major conflict of interest. But whatever, it's fanfic! :)
Stina Whatever chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
This was such a sweet last chapter