Reviews for Five Cases
Padfootandfriends chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This isn't the first time reading this, but it is the first time I noticed this: ZombieDick

No matter how I slice this I can't stop laughing.

ZombieDick

ZOMBIEDICK

ZOOOMMMBBIIIIEEEDDIIICCCKKK

lol

I also agree that star is not stupid, she just is naive after all if you came from some planet millions of miles away(probably more) and had to learn an entire new language and culture while fighting crime. I know I would have no clue what anyone would be saying, what-so-ever. There are many times in the show when we are shown she isn't an idiot. And this is just another few examples.

zombie dick.. lol

~scary
escaperealityforawhile chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This has got to be one of my favorite stories ever. I love anything you write, because you write so well. But more than that, your plots (or mini plots, whatever) are so unique and perfect. I've always wanted a fic where it showed that Starfire is smart. And not in a dire situation type thing. This story showed every day ideas and omg idk it's just perfect. You should write more like this!
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Someone who finally realizes Starfire is not an idiot! THANK YOU!
Yoisho chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is actually pretty cute. Good job.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hey, don't look at me! I NEVER said she was anything less than brilliant. It's the shows (occasionally) idiot writers who tried to paint her as a bimbo.

This was a great cross-section of "Starfire General Knowledge". Good job.
GreenandnavyblueRaven chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I wish Starfire could help me with my the story by the way
Angel-of-Energy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Well hai dere! Haha what's up? (: it's kind of weird getting 'Cant Be Tamed' updates everyday.

Anywho, Starfire is very intelligent. Haha you're cases were soo funny, BB's and Cy's reactions (: You just had to add ZombieDick in there! Ahahaa! Well it's good to read your writing agan :)
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hehe - forgot to review this one!

I loved this and your dA drawing! Nope, not dumb at all. Very funny!
cascadedkiwi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
not unintelligent in the least!
ScarletLuna082 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A SMARTY. I'm jealous starfire.
Bear07 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ahhhhhhh yet another wonderful one shot! I enjoyed reading this! Finally people will remeber how smart Starfire actually is! Great fanfic! I would love to read more about the tiny baby Mary if I remeber correctly! Anyways continue with the funny stuff :)
1waystreet chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
hello, wonderful story D

I like that you portrayed her as smart, because many people forget that ] And it was funny
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Star's bubbly, cheery, naive of earth customs, but definitely not dumb. She's more insightful than Raven is when it comes to team members (especially Robin) without the power of empathy too.

Good little one-shot.
dude305 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
haha, u put zombiedick in there again, I have no idea why people say starfire is dumb it's really annoying. You have proved that starfire is definaltly not dumb.

Thanks for doing another one-shot!