Reviews for What You Bargain For
Sillvog chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I haven't read much of this pairing, but I like the fact he didn't want both of them, just Yugi in this. That and the thought of Yami as an overprotective dad was funny!
SmileRen chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That's adorable :D
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OMG LMAO!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Love the end
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Omg. This is the cutest thing ever. xD Love it. 'nuff said.
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Omg that was so funny! Poor Joey :) great job
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awww, okay, I'm convinced. Wish shipping is just as gooey and adorable as peachshipping.

brittney
mikidagreat chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh, this is adorable! I love how you added bits of Jou's background, I don't think people acknowledge what sort of neighborhood he lives in enough, as well as having Yugi's other self be protective of him. I've been looking for good Wishshipping where the authors don't disregard the spirit, because their bond is really important to both Yugi and Jou. This was a pleasure to read!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Another awesome fic! :) Your word choice is really good, and your descriptions are excellent! And I really love how you to Joey's dialogue. It sounds so great.
Metalmark chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
"And then, right on cue, hell decided to put in an appearance."

Oh dear God, I just about died with that line-in laughter that is. I imagine it would be extremely awkwardly and quite scary for Jounouchi to have to face Yami Yuugi in the middle of kissing Yuugi. Ah, you described his part it in very well. From the hip cocking (SO him) to his very frank way of speaking. Jounouchi and Yuugi were amazingly characterized themselves too. I loved their conversations and playful bickering (comparing Yami Yuugi to a zombie is a total win xD;)

I so did enjoy this little piece. Very cute and clever. ]
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I am going to have to agree with everyone else here on this. This is very wonderfully written. :D It was funny. There was one punchline and it was a great one. Not the typical humor fic for sure. I also found this to be very sweet. Very romantic. Cute. This pairing makes me feel so blushy inside. And the incorporation of Yami? Wonderful. I just adored it.

*adds to favorites* Why is Wishshipping so wonderful?

Though... I suppose this is more Feathershipping, eh?
I hate the computer chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Great story. I've never quite thought about what if yugi did kiss someone and it is very true, Yami would be an epic over protective father.
xVampirexElegancex chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I LOVED this story! It was very well-written; each detail contained wonderful imagery that set the entire scene. It was just fluffy enough to be funny, but still romantic enough to be touching. Overall, it was a very feel-good oneshot, and I'm so glad you decided to share it with us!
Mahayana chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
"The body in Jounouchi's arms suddenly flexed, spasming as if against his grip, inducing him to release Yuugi's mouth with a gasp; muscles tensed beneath his fingers, hardening, and as he struggled to make sense of that, he found himself looking up into eyes that had lost any trace of good-natured innocence."

Oh, that was goood. I love wishshipping, and Yami-reladed make-out escapades will never NOT be funny. lol And you wrote the switch in such a decidedly creepy way too, almost like Yuugi was shape-shifting. It was awesome. I like how you write Jounouchi especially. You conveyed his streets-roughened side very well.

Thank you for writing this! Very thoughtful and touching. It was an awesome read.