Reviews for Pull the trigger
wolf mccloud chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
OH MY GOD YES! Hell yeah! Foxwolf!
BinarySpark chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Good. I like the idea of Fox and Wolf teaming up to teach stuff to cadets. Flow is nicely done.
Check your sentence punctuation, though. Some things are missing occasionally.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
omg! i luv this /
Ofanaatnolrah chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG! I love this pairing! I love the whole fic! Specially the end! It was awesome and fluff at the same time. Now I'm gonna go surf for more of this pairing, need my fix of Wolox to keep me in check you know lolz!
Burke chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very good. You portray them so well as having a friendly rivalry, with perhaps a bit more. It makes the question pop up so well. You dont get the things wolf says until you get to the question. You have made a story with a stryline, but also satisfyingly romantic. Well done.
Frostingflakes chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ok that was freaking adorable. I have to say, I really love your stuff. It's just so fluffy and sweet, I really envy people who can write stories like that well. Anyway I loved this and I can't wait to see more from you!
Hghdwioie chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Heh. Coming to and seeing a title like "Pull the Trigger" could lead to some preconcieved notions about content. A very nice brief read. The story didn't feel like it was ripped blatantly away from the canon universe and transplanted into author-familiar settings. And the end left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A nice read after a long day

I have to say I really liked all of FOx's cadet tips. Especially the "live in the moment" one. It's kinda a different way of the saying "yesterday is history..." only more badass. I love the dialogue of this one and the "mind delving" that comes with it. You get a sense of how the characters' actions define their thoughts. It's a trait that's in a lot of your stories, and I have to say I've always been a little bit jealous. The ending certainly was a surprise and nicely put together. Good job!

-Joe Navark

P.S. "pythons" ?
Zept chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A really touching story. It makes me want to go and reread yours and Scatterpaws Starfox stories. I look forward to reading more of your stories Sin.
ParanoidKronic chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
OMG! I fricken love you! XD haha that was so cute! Like so uber epic too awesomely awesome for words cute. Haha that was amazing. Ohgosh! I loved it. Those two getting married is my favourite thing in the world to read. XD hope to read more soon. GOD I LOVE YOU! haha -hugs- ;P