Reviews for Female of the Species
Lord Creator chapter 20 . 3/2/2012
The Master saving Martha twice and now the Doctor?...Nice. Please don't let the Master die! In the words of the Tenth Doctor, "REGENERATE!"...please?

{Raises a glass of coke}saty thirsty comrade
laconic chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
"You're talking about a member of the same species that designed the TARDIS."

Time Lords are bigger on the inside?

Haha but in other news, this is a fantastic story! I was a bit skeptical of the genderbend idea when I read the summary but you've created a seamless AU out of it, to the point that when I rewatched part of season 4 the other day I kept injecting this fic into the episodes and rejecting canon, which was quite fun. To put it simply, this is an amazing piece of storytelling, and I do hope you continue writing it for the foreseeable future.
Anonymous basically chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
MORE PLEASE!

I love this story so much, you're a really good writer! This is my favorite fic right now. Update soon please!

:D
the.toilets.are.quantum.locked chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
nOOOOO! Not the Master! Though this makes sense now... With Jack and all that... What about Jenny? Does she get to tag along now, or...? Can't wait to see what happens next! I literally cracked up with that one part...

"Congratulations. You've created a killing machine."

"Bite me."
badkidoh chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Yet another great chapter.
MayFairy chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Now, what were the Master and Martha talking about? I couldn't tell if it was about Gallifreyan pregnancy, impilied Doctor/Master, or something else entirely!

And a very good ending...I really hope that he does regenerate this time...I don't want the Master to die!
nothinghereanymore chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Another amazing chapter! I cried (again), I am awful like that if something sad happens like a kitten dies etc I don't cry but if a story is really well written and you can feel the emotion I start sobbing XD

I love Martha and The Master's part! Is Martha implying what I think she is? Or is that just me? And The Master saving the Doctor and her crying was just... God... Incredible...

Just wondering if I could maybe do some illustrations to go with this story? I don't mind if not but it is such a beautiful story :)

Can't wait for the next chapter! xo
Stina Whatever chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
The Master is a sick and twisted bastard, and he's amazing!
thebraxiatelcollection chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
dun dun!

The master better regenerate and i wonder why he'll be like:D
Mabudachi-trio chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
OOOooh so Jenny doesn't get killed (then comes back without them knowing) but the master is about to regenerate.. Maybe xDD I look forward to the next chappie hehe :D aw the master saving martha and the doctor, he loves them really (the doctor more) *coughs* xDD xx
Jezebel Two-Rivers chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
I love this story! I hope you update soon. :)
EmmaWood123 chapter 19 . 2/14/2012
That was amazing it's my favorite fan fiction will the next chapter be the doctor's daughter? That would be cool or maybe the master's daughter?
badkidoh chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
Another great chapter.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
The Master has great taste in books.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Why did the Doc choose to stay a girl?
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »