Reviews for Female of the Species
Me chapter 34 . 5/4/2014
PLEASE DO MORE I LOVE IT!
Spannerspoon chapter 31 . 3/8/2014
Fantastic! Brilliant story that was incredibly well written! I really hope there's a sequel :)

I love your writing style and sense of humour - had to put this down for ten minutes I was laughing so hard at the Agagtha Christie qualifications joke - Brilliant!

Really like how you tied up the 10xRose romance but still kept it open for Masterx10, very clever
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 34 . 8/2/2013
Hah, done and with an hour to spare. Technically more, as I stopped for an unexpected nap. Out of interest... what happened to the fem!Doctor and the Master's child?
AstridMoon chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Can u put jack and the doctor together romantically? ;)
xXkneelbeforemeXx chapter 34 . 6/23/2013

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
xXkneelbeforemeXx chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
I SHIP IT HARDER THAN JOHNLOCK
Mango Supreme chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
oh wow what a interesting story...

and im loving the interpretation in the soon-after episode with the change
and Donna. gotta love donna

thank for sharing this!
Higashikaze chapter 34 . 5/30/2013
Finally finished reading this. It was brilliant. I pretty much loved everything about it.
talie.coyne chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Why couldn't the doctor have stayed a girl and with the master? And was she ever pregnant? Artificial or otherwise?
Antonymous chapter 34 . 5/9/2013
Wow, this was really good! Are you planning on making any more?
InsanityUnleashed chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
Have you noticed that you posted the whole chapter twice? Was just wondering. Love this story, by the way. The ideas are really good, and everyone seems to be in character (meaning nothing comes to mind if they were out of it, so you're in the clear.)
The plot was really interesting, I like how a lot of things changed with characters' being present, but it was still recognisable and made sense. The only part I was confused about was when Martha was talking to the Master about Doctor being pregnant, didn't get that till I read this. What was the 'not impossible, just very, very improbable' from? I want to read that book, so I can quote it and annoy everyone I know, since I already say that. It's always better to honestly be able to say you're quoting something though.
Thank you for posting this here, I'm really glad I found this story. If you have any others you'd recommend, please do as I've been searching for quality DW fics for a while and have run dry.
Happy writing!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
"after a pleasant evening with a couple of the more flexible UNIT officers"

I can't tell if he's being literal about the 'flexible' thing.
Taasha H chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Oh my goddess! When he killed the Torchwood team, Owen, Tosh, Gwen and Ianto. Oh the feels!- why must you do that to us?! XD Moffat would approve. Also loving the sexual tension between The Doctor and Master ;D
MisteryMaiden chapter 34 . 12/29/2012
Are you going to write a sequel to this? It would be awesome if you did.
252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »