Reviews for Female of the Species
MisteryMaiden chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
I stupidly just noticed, but why'd you skip the Library? That was an important part of the series with the introduction and death of River Song...
Theresa Alice chapter 34 . 11/14/2012
Good God you must write a sequel! SO Many loose ends! Soo many unanswered questions! PLEEEEEEEEZE!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
HA! Trust the Doctor to think of a sudden gender swap as a "minor inconvenience." Already hooked, can't wait to see what's next.
Dragones chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
Random note- I picture female Doctor as Keeley Hawes, (Alex Drake in Ashes to Ashes, if that means anything to you?) She just strikes me as right... Just my opinion though!
LunarCatNinja chapter 34 . 10/11/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it! ... Although it does feel incomplete.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
OH
MY
GOD
I FOUND THIS LITTLE GEM HOLY CRAP BEST DOCTOR WHO FANFICTION EVER.
Eprnam chapter 34 . 9/1/2012
Just finished this after hours and hours of doing little else, and it was fantastic. I love the Master and the way you included him was perfect I also enjoyed the subtle Doctor/Master throughout.

I saw you have a Torchwood based AU sequel fic, but is there any chance of a sequel specifically for this fic? Not really sure if I'd like 11 with the Master, but I suppose 10 doesn't really need to die since the Master's timeline is all different...

Anyway, great fic, and if you choose to do so, I would love to read a sequel.
Jai Rose chapter 34 . 8/19/2012
THIS STORY WAS ABASOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
Like. So. BRILLIANT.
Wonderful. Super-amazing-happy-go-go-nice-fanciful-amazing wonderful!
Shannon the Original chapter 33 . 8/17/2012
4got to add u as a author
Shannon the Original chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
Are you going to do a sequel carring onto the 11th doctor! please do :)
Doctor15Who chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Uhhh no means do i intend to insult you, but time lords actually can regenerate into different genders, different skin tones too even, Season 6 Episode 3 "The Doctors Wife" the Doctor says he got mail from the Corsair, that the snake image on the hyper-cube always went along side his/her regeneration's, didn't feel like himself with out it, or herself a couple of times with out that tattoo. Love the story otherwise.
badkidoh chapter 34 . 6/4/2012
Nice work on the Epilogue.
SmallSith chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
I loved this chapter. I love this story. I can't even put it into words how much I love this story.
Stina Whatever chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
I like how different the Master's reaction is to the Doctor's
thebraxiatelcollection chapter 34 . 6/2/2012