Reviews for Female of the Species
GuesssWho chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
Yay, they're home.
MayFairy chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
So Jenny goes off to travel with the Master...interesting, but I like it!

*goes off to read sequel*
bowsie22 chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
I love the idea of Jenny and the Master travelling together. Can't wait for more D
Anonymous basically chapter 33 . 5/26/2012
Wait- is it over or? D:

But this was goooood! It was awesome.
Stina Whatever chapter 33 . 5/24/2012
This is agreat story, and I love it. I liked the outtakes too.
badkidoh chapter 32 . 5/24/2012
amusing
MayFairy chapter 32 . 5/24/2012
The outtakes were great, loved all of them! :)
MayFairy chapter 31 . 5/24/2012
I'm confused because the Titanic usually happened after Series 3...but ah well.

It was a good ending, just not the fluffy fem!Doctor/Master one I might have preferred. :P

The Master forcibly turning the Doctor male again was an interesting move, but it made sense.

Great story, really enjoyed the ride!
badkidoh chapter 31 . 5/24/2012
Another great chapter.
aBookWyrm chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
So the Master set everything back on the same path as before. I have to wonder why... to stop the titanic from crashing into buckingham palace, which the Doctor had previously done before meeting Donna, but this time he didn't since the Master was tagging along. Hmmm. Very good story. I'm rather sad that its over now.
EmmaWood123 chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
What! This story is soooo awesome it can't just end like this! Are you going to wright more!
SmallSith chapter 33 . 5/23/2012
I liked how you explain Time Lord senses in this last installment. It's pretty cool. I've greatly enjoyed this story, I'm glad I got the chance to read it.
Mabudachi-trio chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
O_O why did the master and Jenny leave, plus why did the doctor still stay as a woman up till the very end? So many questions xD is there going to be a sequel by the way? Loved this story and the journey I had with it xx
badkidoh chapter 30 . 5/9/2012
Another great chapter.
Eryn Nycole Potter chapter 30 . 5/8/2012
Okay...I like this fanfic and all, but I'm pretty sure I was reading a Last Airbender fix this morning...and no one's been on my computer since...What's going on here, computer?
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »