Reviews for Less Than an Hour
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
hehehe
rankamateur chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Very good story. You can put more Amanda into as many of those last episodes as you want to!
Ceeg chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Yes, I watched the series, I have all the episodes on tape. And I know that the reason Amanda was not in the last few episodes was because Kate Jackson had a lumpectomy (not that one could know that from watching the series...), not a mastectomy - double or otherwise. Just because I *know* why she wasn't there, doesn't mean I can't speculate on what Lee and Amanda did while KJ and BB weren't around to control them. Thank you for reading my story, I'm sorry if you were unable to enjoy it.
Anni Mae chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I'm curious. How many of you readers watched the show when it originally aired? For those who didn't, the reason why little of Amanda was seen was because the actress that played her was recovering from a double mastectomy.
maria chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
I always wondered what happened in those 45 mins thanks for filling in the blanks
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Oh, so frustrating...ain't it?..hehehehehe...another great short story...you are TRULY a master! Love it, love it!
beth chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
sweet yet sexy-just the right combo
Espy chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Good Story... I love when the blanks are filled in between the scenes when we don't see Lee and Amanda...You are a great writer!
Tara Farrago chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
What the hell? I mean, no offense, your writing's good, but... I mean... what the hell?
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Very, very sweet. How disappointing some of those last episodes were with virtually no Amanda. Your story helps a great deal. I hope you keep them coming.
Lori chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Cute story! I've read stories about what might have happened in the short time they had together, but never one like this! Very good!
Sasha chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Terrific. Just terrific. You have captured the characters as they are and added scenes that we did not see. Excellent creativity and imagination. Wow.
Connie chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
giggle:) cute !
Cathy chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Yes! I have always wondered what happened in that missing scene. You made it true to the characters and the show. Good Job!
amy chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
adds just a touch of Amanda to a blah episode! Thanks for writing it!