Reviews for Not Like The Movies
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wonderful read! Cute story and loved them as roommates!
Annonymousreader321 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hi there! :) this is a really good read! Pretty original too! Room mates to lovers, cliché yes, but the execution was unique. Loved it! :)
missaishah23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your story, not only is it Dramione but it is the perfect romance, The fact that theu have names for their furniture nad little private jokes not only makes it more realistic but makes you believe that they will be together forever. This is not at all like a usual sappy Dramione romance, and even though it is only a oneshot-this story is the one that sticks in my head everytime I think about romance, love, and horrible chairs. :) I love your work, thank you for writing.
justlikejane chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
this was so sweet! i loved The Seat of Death!
Soaring Hearts Forever chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was the cutest sweetest story ever!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 3/28/2012

I loved it...
brooke summers1610 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Thank you for this story. It's perfect reading
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Your stories are absolutely charming. I smiled through the entire thing.
FallingforWerewolves chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I laughed the whole way through at this, driving my sister up the wall (she's watching Harry Potter right now anyway). Great story, by the way. I needed my daily dose of Dramione fluff and this exceded my expectations.

Why in the name of Draco am I using fancy words like "excede" and "expectations"?
yay chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
It's not that fluffy. Lot's of cussing, but still nice.
spotterhead13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story! Its awesome. :)
FallenStar22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great story, loads of fluff but really cute! Love the way you made Hermione doubt him.
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Sighh... Why am I such a sucker for fairy tales? I guess it's cuz they're so beautiful... Unrealistic, but beautiful
owthathurts chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Fun, ditzy, witty & lite. Gr8 story! Keep writin dramione, mayb sumthin rated M? ;D
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
i love this story! especially when draco's like "who doesn't love me?" lol!