Reviews for I'll Remember
Boingy chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Oh poopie. Why haven't you updated this fic in 4 years? It's too amazing to give up on! I really hope that you update this or at least post something new and similar... or a rewrite if it'd make you feel better. Please, please, please, please, please, please update!
MercyPJones aka RubyRedDragon chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
I was just in one of those let's reminisce moods and thought I'd go over this story again. It's a shame you haven't updated it in so long. I miss it. At least you kept it posted, that makes my day. :) Here's to the hope that you'll update someday!
reihinofan chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
are you ever going to update this? because this was one of my favorite fics! hope you do find some interest to continue this agian!
Black Aura-Sama chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Because I felt like I ahd to make up for the stoogeness of my previous reviews:

Omg eww. -_- Seriously, why did I sound so. Eww back then? XDD WELL I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER AND GEUSS WHAT I LOVE GIMLI SO YEAH. I'dberealsadifhedied. T-T But but.

:D Hey it's your fic. Do whatever will float your boat. ...you know what that reminds me off? The boat thing? When in Choir we had to sing that "Sit Down You're Rocking The Boat" song. Wait wtf am I saying? XDD

OH WAIT NO TRANSITION! YEAH I ROCK. BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE. The "boat" thing refers to the scene with the river and the. . But yeah even if that was last chapter I don't curr. I wanted to make myself make sense. Which I -AM- doing, yes? :D :D :D

Anyway, to try and make more sense. ;x I love all the Frodo and Rei interaction. It makes me giggly and warm and melty-ish inside. And how you manage to connect Frodo to Usagi by the whole "blue eyes" thing makes me. Even more fuzzy wuzzy. :3

An Idea Thatyoucouldeasilydiscard:

Do something with Frodo biting his nails 'cause I remember that Ian McKellen said something 'bout Elijah doing that. No wait stop. Ignore this paragraph. uu;

Back to the story. :D I see a few typos/spelling errors here and there (Your/you're and that kind of annoying stuff) but it doesn't really distract from the story unless you're a freak like me. ;3 But maybe if other readers ARE freaks like me (maybe even more :0) then you might want to fix it. ;D I'm sure you know 'bout Spellcheck and all that neat stuff so I won't elaborate any further.

Did I spell that right? Further? Futhar? Eww no that looks funny. uu; Anyway. Yeah. It flows pretty nicely. And and. I like it. :DD You rock dizzler than the bombdiggity's shizzlenizzle and I'm wondering if anyone remembers the dizzledawg speak. Dizzledawg. Haha I'm so creative. I just made that up. ;D

Anyway.

Yeah, try and get up another chapter so I can bitchwine some more. O_O;;

*iluffheartyoutons*
Puidwen chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
I like this story. Pair her with legoless. Don't kill the dawrf. Get next chapter up soon.
Crystal91G chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
Hi, I read this story awhile ago and it hasen't been updated in awhile so I thought I'd review again. Anyway, last time I reveiwed I think I said something about Aragorn/Rei, completely forget that! I had never watched the movie or read the book and I was mainly reading because of the shortage of Rei-centered fic's. But I have now read the book and watched the movie and would not rip Aragorn and Arwen apart for a million Legolas plushies. Which brings me to my next point, Legolas/Rei would be a great pairing I've read it before and it worked great! Anyway, toodles, update and ignore last review.
Loving your work,
Amazing Grace7
Nyoko chapter 6 . 4/16/2004
Update this fic right away! It's been a long time since you updated, and this is really good! *looks at her own stories* I really want to know what's going to happen!
Scarlet Angel16 chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
I so love this story. Please update soon. Also, I think Rei should be paired with either Legolas(my favorite character) or Haldir(my second favorite character).
Firepanther2000 chapter 6 . 3/9/2004
Okay, so you know it is near impossible to get a reveiw out of me so feel Speical. I really like your story so far. I can wait for you to update. It might be a good thing that the story stopped where it did because that's about as far as I've gotten in the book._ The only think I noticed was a few typing errors. One or two a chapter, way better than me but still. Update soon!
Deathblade Prime chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Well since this IS a fanfic. Do what your heart tells you. If you want Boromir to live, then he lives. If not, he dies. Simple as that.
I suggest that he lives, so that he and Rei can be together, but don't kill anyone. Just severly wounded will do. Because you can't kill Gimli, he's comedy relief.
If you agree to this idea e-mail me.
Deathblade Prime,
Kenelfie chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
This is really good. I think a Rei/Boromir pairing would be interesting..._ Anyway, I'm sure w/e way you do it will be really good, as it has been so far. ~Woodelf193~:)
Lady Light chapter 6 . 1/28/2004
Wow! I loved it! Please update soon!
FlameSniper chapter 6 . 1/10/2004
I really liked it. I mean, you were so descriptive and deep. However, I would like Rei, my fave char. to get Legolas, because in my opinion, it just makes more sense than Rei and Frodo. Oh well.
~~BYE~~
Regina chapter 7 . 1/3/2004
A month is soon? Well this is a really good story! I do hope you SOON! Well Bye bye!
Dakki1 chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
Still no updates? Thought you said you would update it during Feburary, and what months, not to mention years, are we in? Please update soon... or I'll be forced to sent my killer rabbits to hunt you down. Mwhahahahaha...