Reviews for Her Dark Angel
Itachi's slut chapter 1 . 1/4
Beautiful story and delicious lemon, but no this isn't smut. Smut is "she came around his cock" or "her pussy". I checked your other ItaSaku stories and I'm disappointed there aren't more of them. You wrote this oneshot so well and I can only imagine that your writing has gotten even better since then - most people do improve and you're already so good.
I hope you get around to ItaSaku soon because I would definitely be interesting in reading more from you.
Ja ne.

-Itachi's slut (and wife)
AliceCambio chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Very good.
n.n-Anime-n.n chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Itachi is so wonderful xD I love this!
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Love! Love! Love! Now I need to read the sequel. Awesome job!
Bleuboo2013 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Absolutely loved it! I was in tears when she and ita-kun were parting.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Intersting take on ita/sak liked it :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
loved this. hate what sasuke did but love how these two came together
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
awwwwwwww
Ahriesce chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I love it! I loved the way how you've written this story. :))) I'm in love with this already. Okay, how many times did I say the word 'love'? XD to be honest, it really is good! :DD
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
amazing
UzumakiGoddess chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was wonderfully done. I very much enjoyed this. Great job.
itachi's light chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
HOT FUCKING HOT!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I am so glad that it had a happy ending :D almost every ItaSaku I read ends up with Itachi's tragic death u.u
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
loved it
Nyna Act chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow... Very nice plot, very nice story... I do not know why, but I almost cried in the end.

Even if there are some problems related to the Naruto universe, like a seal put on the Uchiha house, it is a kind of an alternative universe, so it does not shock that much.

I'm a great Itasaku fan, and you fulfilled my passion with your story, even if I'm not a lemon-lover. Your story was really well written, even though I found it a bit overflowing with emotion at some parts.

The Itachi you depicted was, in my opinion, far more closer to the canon-Itachi than the flirty Itachi you sometimes encounter in AU, or an Itachi acting and expressing himself like Sasuke.

Any flaws apart, it was really sweet, and your story is one of the best itasaku and fanfiction I have ever read. So it make me wonder : do authors have not to be fan of the couple to give to their readers such a good story?

I deeply hope that your muse will soon come back and harass you, so that you will give to your mesmerised readers an even better itasaku story. Readers are cruel, indeed!