Reviews for Kryptonite
Keem2129 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
I really this story their both so broken I want see them heal and get better I hope you continue this story I want see how it ends
magicreaderandwriter chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Please write more. you are a really amazing writer
i went crazy chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Please, please, please update this it's soooo good! :D
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Please, please, please, please, please, please update! I need this story! :P
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Loved this! :) Please update soon!
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Oh my god... i don't know what to say. I just read six feet from the edge in like two hours, on an android, and then shot over to this. You're an amazing writer, and six feet from the edge and this sequel are both simply amazing. Please, please, PLEASE update soon! Ill be checking my email every day. And just saying, in six feet from the edge when clare cut herself for the first time, my god you described it perfect. I havent cut in a few months, but i still remember that exact feeling. You're an inspiration to me. I hope to be az good a writer as you someday. Update soon, please. :)
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
silentscreams149 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I LOVE THIS STORRYY! UPDATE PLEASE!11
Sarazoom120 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
More! I love your series. It reminds me that there are people more messed up than me...
Sarazoom120 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
JustCallMeBooRadley chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I see that it seems like you've abandoned this story but I really like it and I was wondering if you'd please give it another try? Either way you're a really good writer and your plot has been really interesting.
RedStory chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
So,

I decided to blow off hours of philosophy homework and stay up until two in the morning to read this story called "Six Feet From the Edge." And as it turned out, it was the best fanfiction I have ever read. Maybe even the best pro I have ever read. You are definitely a twisted writer, and I am so glad that I found these stories. There are way too many sugar-coated Eclare fanfictions out there. Yours are so refreshing and real, even though thethe writing is very daunting. The Eli and Clare in your story are way more perplexing then the characters on the show. Thank you so much for continuing with Kryptonite, and I hope you update very soon.
rachwithsomespice chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
i enjoy this story update soon
theEnd710 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
UPDATE ASAP!
emerald1198 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Wow, this is so wierd, but I was literally just watching the video for "Monster," literally moments ago. Great band, by the way.

I like this chapter, and you're right, Eli is going through a lot, definitely showing another side. But with so many things on his mind right now (Julia, bullies, Clare hurting herself), I can understand why he's freaking out.

I've always found the fact that he's an athiest to be one of the most interesting things about Eli, so I appreciated that segment, and, of course, this bullying problem of Eli's seems to getting worse.

Wow, never noticed that "replied" thing, kind of ironic.

Anyway, loved it and this story.

Update soon, and there may be typos in this; I'm not going to read back through it ;p