Reviews for Found
Knockout's Mate chapter 6 . 1/29
This chapter was really really shout. my sister said is sucked that this chapters are so shout 'cause she likes to read longer chapter. But I like shout chapter not really this shout but sins this one has more chapter I not mind bye bye. :)
Knockout's Mate chapter 5 . 1/29
Aww that was so romantic I loved the part when Megatron holding Starscream close to him that was the best part of this chapter amazing job you are a great story teller.;)
Knockout's Mate chapter 4 . 1/29
I loved the last part were Megatron was saying to himself that Starscream was so close I loved it. you are a great story righter I love this story.:)
Knockout's Mate chapter 3 . 1/29
Wow I never would have none that Megatron would willingly say that Starscream is his mate and to Optimus I never would have guests it. Amazing work I love this chapter.
Knockout's Mate chapter 2 . 1/29
Yeah Megatron knows I was starting to think that Starscream was going to have to tell him himself. Amazing work.
Knockout's Mate chapter 1 . 1/29
Yeah Knockout is in here. Still shout but great I can't wait to know what Megatron says to Starscream when they see each other face to face ;)
Moonlightnight101 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Nice story so far. I like it!
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
megXstar back
Flowing Tears chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Must... have... Confessions... NOAW! And need cookies... we're all out... Q.Q
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
YAY! A next part! This is such a good story line I really enjoy it :)
Galadrielle18 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Thank you so much for another wonderful Starscream/Megatron story! I'm waiting for the next part of this series.
Transformers' BABY chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
hurry up and finish the story it gets juicer and juicer in each chapter
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
This is a good story. I read the two other ones before it and I really liked them. Please continue :)