Reviews for Found
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Nice story so far. I like it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
megXstar back
Flowing Tears chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Must... have... Confessions... NOAW! And need cookies... we're all out... Q.Q
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
YAY! A next part! This is such a good story line I really enjoy it :)
Galadrielle18 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Thank you so much for another wonderful Starscream/Megatron story! I'm waiting for the next part of this series.
Transformers' BABY chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
hurry up and finish the story it gets juicer and juicer in each chapter
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
This is a good story. I read the two other ones before it and I really liked them. Please continue :)
cybertronianMelody chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
YAY finally and a good one as well
MadCrazyMee chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
i hope theyy find starscream
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Hurry up Megs! And for Starscream leaving you, well that's what you get for not talking things through.
r2mich2 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Oh boy! I can't wait for an update!
Flowing Tears chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
And this is the part where I tell you I demand an update soon because this one has gotten so good. Now Megatron is the aforementioned puppy that’s lost its favorite toy WITH a cute little ribbon in its hair. You know, when people have those white little doggies that have long hair and that hair is falling in front of their eyes and they use a little bow or ribbon to make a little thingy on the top of its head with it, and they walk around without any hair in their eyes cause its tied on the top of their head.

Megatron is that kind of puppy now.

And I want Starscream back. Hope he doin good with the baby n all. I hope you kill Arachnid off. That would make me happy. So update when you can!
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It WAS as fun as Not Alone! WHOOOO. Yay. Sad though, for Megatron. Don’t read a lot of stories where he actually gives a damn about anything. That makes this sad, it’s hard not to like him when he’s like a little puppy that’s lost it’s favorite toy.

Only Megatron is a 20 ton machine without any hair or cute puppy dog eyes, and Starscream isn’t a toy. Puppies are awesome though. That’s cause they cute, playful, and they furry. They furry!