Reviews for Everything Will Be Alright
reagan chapter 1 . 5/2
That was really really good. No, it was better than good, it was fantastic! The miscarriage made me cry and the whole thing was written beautifully.
God bless, reagan :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Isabelflynn chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I loved this! I cried when they lost the baby but i cried tears of joy when Logan w
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OMG...I was crying so much reading the "nightmare" Then when Camille said "It was just a dream" I had to scroll down a little ways to see if it was or not.
You are a incredible writer, everything seemed'real'
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awww, that was beautiful!
Katie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You almost gave me a heart attack when I read about Logan's dream. That is actually what I like to read about. Great job.
Julgan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i wasn't gonna review but u changed my mind. Ok I really liked this story. I like how it had the miscarrege thing and then the happy ending. Good job.

P.S. I can't spell. :)
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Blank Account 15 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh my! This is definitly one of my favorite stories on here! I loved it sooo much! I had been wanting to read a story about Camille and Logan starting a family, but couldn't find one, so thank you for writing one! :D

Camille and Logan have to be my favorite couple from the show, so I really loved this! I cried when I thought they had lost the baby! That was sooo sad! But, I was glad to find out that it was just a terrible nightmare.

Congratulations to your sister on her baby! And, I'm happy for you because of your niece! :D
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was so amazing! I felt so bad for Logsn when he had that nightmare, especially because it seemed so real. I loved the ending, it was so beautiful.
squoctobird chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was so great! And man you broke my heart during that dream. Like it shattered. Im so glad it was a dream. Loved this story to pieces.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
1). Logan and Camille are the best TV couple in a looooong time and I hate James for ruining them. -punches James-

2). Everything about this story was so magical. Logan and Camille was so cute and perfect together and so excited about the baby. PRECIOUS. And James -punches James- and Kendall and Carlos were as amazing as usual and all of their relationships with Logan made me squeal and hug Moosey. They're such brothers. I love them. And the baby DIED and it was just a dream but it was still so sad and heartbreaking. Just awful (in the most wonderful way). Logan and Camille. And when he called James. That was when the tears started for me -sobss. I couldn't even punch James that time, see? Then Camille woke him up and I was SO happy! I squealed some more and hugged Moosey very tightly. And then the end with all the guys and Camille and Baby Sofia. So fluffy and beautiful and I loved this.

3). JEFF. Because. . . you know. Always and forever Little Hollow.

4). I LOVE YOU. -heart-
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I totally agree with u Lomille is the best tv couple. And they should get back together! And your story is amazingly awesome! You should make more or like a sequel when Sofia growing up.. Heheheh! U are really great at writting these:):)