Reviews for MLP: Friendship Is BS
10/10 will read again.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I like this show, but this is pretty hilarious XD
Russet Burbanks chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Discovery Family still airs it.

So, in your face, 'Zilla.
NAME chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
umm... i'm pretty sure hasbro still owns the time slot in which mlp airs.
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I hate that show also.
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow lol, Twilight farted loudly, ewwwww hahahahhaha! Petey and Toadette from Mario were there reading a book hahaha!

6/10 Nicely done this story, it was funny...

You should mark this story as 'complete' since there was an ending at the end of the story. In my opinion I think you should mark this as crossovers with 'Mario' as in 'My Little Pony' and 'Mario,' because Petey and Toadette appear.
4chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
4chan made you do this? And it wasn't /mlp/?
shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
lol
Anon chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dude, this is funny, although i like the show somewhat. But i like more it when people make it darker or dumber version. it entertains me.
Iggyismypyro chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Lol XD
CasmFire chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
What...the...heck? XD I LMBO at the title though. As soon as they run into Applejack things get a little crazy...
AnonymousBrony4508 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Normally I'm above trolling (if this even counts), but when your stories are so easy to accidentally discover (google "Krystal's tail" and you'll see what I mean), I think what I'm about to say is justified if I keep it flame-free coz I still respect you as another user, just don't like some of your stories.

...I was quite impressed to see that you didn't put your best effort into this story (as opposed to, ahem, some of the others), but if you, um, indulge Yoshizilla-Fan's request with all the mane cast, on the same level as, say, Krystal, I might just be tempted to write a revenge fic... no offense intended to you of course, it's the ponies' revenge.
GS12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
you fell a bieng a troll if your try to
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That story was worse than the ugly barnacle it was so bad everyone died the end.
Blumiru chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Eh. Mediocre at best, although it did make me chuckle.

As to you hating MLP: Hate is an irrational emotion. What you mean is you intensely dislike it.