Reviews for The Wedding Singer
Jujubee58 chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Great story! Had me going for a minute.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
That was a really cute ending
bluchromed2002 chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
wow. this was such a lovely story to read. it ended on a sweet note but it was also very real to me. like something that would happen in real life maybe? i also liked that you mentioned the invisible tether.
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nooooo! Not Shane!
ngawai chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Hey I just found this on my random searches for samcedes and what a beautiful story. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing it and thank you for your wonderful talent. Beautiful x
cosmickym925 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Second time reading this story... even better this time around!
cosmickym925 chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
You made me cry Dammit! Loved this story so much
cosmickym925 chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
That was the most beautiful letter EVER!
cosmickym925 chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
flashback within a flashback EPIC!
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
oh shit is right!
BelinhaZpears chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
Uh, I can't believe I missed the last chapters and I'm only reading them now. Well, better late than never, isn't what they say? ' If you're mad, you're allowed to burn down my college, because it's entirely its fault! :p

Ah, I knew she would choose Sam! How couldn't she? I just wasn't expecting the letter, it was really beautiful - Sammy, you really know how to play with words to get the girl's heart! *-* And I just laughed when he fell down the stairs! Someone was desperate in that moment! XD

On another note, I so want a cute Quam friendship and matchmaker!Quinn in the show! I really think she's the person who can understand this relationship better.

I really loved these final chapters and I'm so sorry it took me so long to read and leave a review. Thank you so much for this and hope to see you back soon!

Happy New Year,

Belinha ***
SpazzyCaro chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
Lovely ending! I've really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for this!
mariposafria chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
OMG you got me soooooo goood! i was dying, literally threw my phone down and had to get CPR when I thought that Mercedes had married {Never Gonna Be Sam Wanna Be}. as you said, IMAGES, HORRIBLE IMAGES :

Congratulations, you just shaved at least three days off of my life. Between you and emzjuk, gahhhh, I will be dead before 3x8 and I won't get to see sammy actually come back *sniffles*

This was a great ending. I mean, we knew that they would end up together, but you made it unepected and unconventional and very interesting. I am so glad that I didn't let the fact that Mercedes was engaged to that moustachioed freak scare me off from r&ring (cuz girrrrrrllll, let me tell you, I can't handle the Shane... which is completely insane considering, but...I've never claimed to be stable *lol*)

Sam, shhhhhhhh, the girl is trying to tell you something muy importante. shut your trouty mouth and listen for pete's sake! Why will he not be quiet, why is he digging himself an even deeper hole...the drama. Will he catch the elevator? (and that by the way, so classy and ROMANTIC as friggin helll *swoon, swoon, swoony, swoon* Of course he will catch her, but i cannot lie, I was on the edge of my seat hanging on every word until he did. And then after he removed his foot from his mouth and they got all close ...aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww flufffffff. I have floated away on a stray cloud of it :)

NY NY NY! SAMCEDES FOREVA!

And you deserved every single review because I love you and I loved this story and i had to let you know :)
karinebigtimegleek chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
THANK YOU! IT WAS AMAZING! and i was really thinking that you were going to make Mercedes and Shane marrieds, omg! And I cried, a lot, okay? Thank you sweetheart, really!
shanti-noel03 chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
OMFG! My tears are overflown. Sam's going to college. At first, I was like "No, she married Shane!" and then when I read she went to his apartment and Sam was like you're married when clearly she isn't wearing her ring and now they are like back together and and and I thought it would never happen! *sobs* It wasn't over!

Caitlin, yet again you've managed to make me cry with your stories. Also it didn't help that the HOTS promo with Chord is out and I'm just overwhelmed with emotion.