Reviews for Harry Potter and the Worth of the Soul
Hobbyfarmer chapter 34 . 4/10
Thi is a great story I am surpised it does not have more fav's
srikanth1808 chapter 34 . 3/27
Wow. This story was bloody amazing! Definitely worth the intrusion into my study time!
You should change its status to complete, I'm sure you'll get a lot more reviews and favourites then.
Once again, really good job!
Steve Jester chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Start to finish, this story is very gripping and tells a very vivid deconstruction and reconstruction of JK Rowling's original world. Great job!

Steve Jester
weirdsister chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
I found this story riveting, I especially loved your interpretation of the prophecy. And the idea of the wands was also great. Your background details for Susan's family was also well thought out and very plausible. I'm not a fan of Ron but he was bearable here and I thought your Luna was brilliant and I enjoyed her last meeting with Snape. Your interpretation of Snape's vow to Dumbledore was also brilliant. You did a fantastic job and it's a shame you haven't had the time/inclination to write more.
SexySnape99 chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
What is this? I didn't sign up for a love triangle in this story. The description and way this story is written makes it pretty clear that Susan's going to end up with Harry, and by constantly going back and forth between Susan and Hermione for 30 chapters detracts from the story
bookwormtx chapter 34 . 6/17/2014
OK I liked it I hate drako being good but the way you did it I could live with and who he ended up with if I had known at the start I would not have started the story but you did a great job with it thanks
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 6/17/2014
Totally brilliant story. I love Harry/Susan pairing. This was a very different style and I enjoyed it very much. Loved having Luna kill Snape by having him go over the side, much better than a snake bite lol.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
So Dumbles has misplaced his trust in Snape...is the spy Draco. We have heard very little from him so far this year and he has been very quiet unlike his normal arrogant self. Would also explain the fact that he knows so much of what Snape is doing.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Why doesn't anyone think of a house elf putting the note by Hermoine. Anyone else think how weird it is that Cho Chang is so adamant on going to Hogsmeade with Harry...i hope she isn't trying to turn Harry over to the Dark Lord in Retribution for Cedric death.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Interesting. Wonder if that sudden appearance had anything to do with the silver item slid into hiding by Narcissa before she left the will reading.
bookwormtx chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
This is a great story I wish it moved a little more faster but I do like it
MissNikita chapter 34 . 4/24/2014
Great story, loved fawkes story and the mated wands
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 34 . 4/17/2014
This was an excellent story. From the way you reinterpreted the prophecy, to the way you wrote the tension into the love triangle of Harry, Hermione, and Susan at the beginning, to the way the final battle was written,it was al a joy to read.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
We finally arrive at the point where Harry realizes that he is falling in love with Susan. I also like that you have added in the mystery of the fourth wand.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/27/2014
That was an amazing piece of work. Took me several hours to read it, but I loved it. I agree with other people though, you might want to mark it as completed so that it gets more traffic.