Reviews for Harry Potter and the Worth of the Soul
k ,k, , awesome
jrwcmj chapter 17 . 11/10
k ,k, , awesome
Briggers810 chapter 34 . 10/27
Having read through this I thought I'd take the time to post a review (as I liked this so much).
I liked the Harry/Hermione elements in the story, but especially enjoyed the Harry/Susan parts (mainly due to that being my favourite canonical pairing).

I liked the idea you had about the "bond" between Harry & Susan and I also liked the way you included the part from the first book about scaring off the only friend Harry met in the muggle school and how that was Susan.

Overall this has to have been one of my favourite fanfics.
Bad Wolf chapter 19 . 10/8
Again, wonderful story. Honestly. But I do have one more complaint I forgot to mention last time. WALL OF TEXT! Reading this on an iPad, I just see the screen filled with words sometimes, no breaks. When reading on my PC, they still sometimes take all the screen. I would recommend breaking it up a bit more is all.
Bad Wolf chapter 17 . 10/8
First off, the good. I love this story. It's an interesting take on the cannon story. Well thought out and well put together indeed.

Minor peeve: mom vs mum. Pick one, stick with it.

Plot holes: I can imagine reasons why they get away with magic out of school, like number 12 being too hidden to detect or such, but you never really state that unless I missed it. Also, Snape. Regardless of Mcgonacgal's excuse, Snape would not have ANY say in the doings of students outside of school, especially over breaks. If anything, Harry should have come out during that little scene and told Snape that he lets the order, not traitors, use HIS HOUSE for meetings, and then kicked his ass out. I don't know if you thought you needed that bit to tie in other plot points, but I think you could have done it better.

But over all, as I said, great story. :D
dante okami chapter 34 . 7/12
I don't even know what to say so ill start with that was awesome keep on putting out fic's and ill keep reading em
Hobbyfarmer chapter 34 . 4/10
Thi is a great story I am surpised it does not have more fav's
Srikanth1808 chapter 34 . 3/27
Wow. This story was bloody amazing! Definitely worth the intrusion into my study time!
You should change its status to complete, I'm sure you'll get a lot more reviews and favourites then.
Once again, really good job!
Steve Jester chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Start to finish, this story is very gripping and tells a very vivid deconstruction and reconstruction of JK Rowling's original world. Great job!

Steve Jester
weirdsister chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
I found this story riveting, I especially loved your interpretation of the prophecy. And the idea of the wands was also great. Your background details for Susan's family was also well thought out and very plausible. I'm not a fan of Ron but he was bearable here and I thought your Luna was brilliant and I enjoyed her last meeting with Snape. Your interpretation of Snape's vow to Dumbledore was also brilliant. You did a fantastic job and it's a shame you haven't had the time/inclination to write more.
SexySnape99 chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
What is this? I didn't sign up for a love triangle in this story. The description and way this story is written makes it pretty clear that Susan's going to end up with Harry, and by constantly going back and forth between Susan and Hermione for 30 chapters detracts from the story
bookwormtx chapter 34 . 6/17/2014
OK I liked it I hate drako being good but the way you did it I could live with and who he ended up with if I had known at the start I would not have started the story but you did a great job with it thanks
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 6/17/2014
Totally brilliant story. I love Harry/Susan pairing. This was a very different style and I enjoyed it very much. Loved having Luna kill Snape by having him go over the side, much better than a snake bite lol.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
So Dumbles has misplaced his trust in the spy Draco. We have heard very little from him so far this year and he has been very quiet unlike his normal arrogant self. Would also explain the fact that he knows so much of what Snape is doing.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Why doesn't anyone think of a house elf putting the note by Hermoine. Anyone else think how weird it is that Cho Chang is so adamant on going to Hogsmeade with Harry...i hope she isn't trying to turn Harry over to the Dark Lord in Retribution for Cedric death.