Reviews for Harry Potter and the Worth of the Soul
bellalib chapter 20 . 3/31
Was really enjoying the story. But I can't stand Hermione! It said Harry and Susan not Harry and Hermione
Myketje chapter 34 . 3/7
Great story! A bit too grim sometimes, but loved the end!
G the Headmaster chapter 34 . 12/18/2016
Outstanding story!
Anonymous chapter 26 . 10/27/2016
I dissaprove. From susan you went to hermione. please make hermione fall in love with draco
noylj chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Bumbles does something reasonable?
How OOC.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This is to get you to 100 reviews I like the story so far, I feel pumped :D
jrwcmj chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
k ,k, , awesome
jrwcmj chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
k ,k, , awesome
Briggers810 chapter 34 . 10/27/2015
Having read through this I thought I'd take the time to post a review (as I liked this so much).
I liked the Harry/Hermione elements in the story, but especially enjoyed the Harry/Susan parts (mainly due to that being my favourite canonical pairing).

I liked the idea you had about the "bond" between Harry & Susan and I also liked the way you included the part from the first book about scaring off the only friend Harry met in the muggle school and how that was Susan.

Overall this has to have been one of my favourite fanfics.
Bad Wolf chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
Again, wonderful story. Honestly. But I do have one more complaint I forgot to mention last time. WALL OF TEXT! Reading this on an iPad, I just see the screen filled with words sometimes, no breaks. When reading on my PC, they still sometimes take all the screen. I would recommend breaking it up a bit more is all.
Bad Wolf chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
First off, the good. I love this story. It's an interesting take on the cannon story. Well thought out and well put together indeed.

Minor peeve: mom vs mum. Pick one, stick with it.

Plot holes: I can imagine reasons why they get away with magic out of school, like number 12 being too hidden to detect or such, but you never really state that unless I missed it. Also, Snape. Regardless of Mcgonacgal's excuse, Snape would not have ANY say in the doings of students outside of school, especially over breaks. If anything, Harry should have come out during that little scene and told Snape that he lets the order, not traitors, use HIS HOUSE for meetings, and then kicked his ass out. I don't know if you thought you needed that bit to tie in other plot points, but I think you could have done it better.

But over all, as I said, great story. :D
dante okami chapter 34 . 7/12/2015
I don't even know what to say so ill start with that was awesome keep on putting out fic's and ill keep reading em
Hobbyfarmer chapter 34 . 4/10/2015
Thi is a great story I am surpised it does not have more fav's
Srikanth1808 chapter 34 . 3/27/2015
Wow. This story was bloody amazing! Definitely worth the intrusion into my study time!
You should change its status to complete, I'm sure you'll get a lot more reviews and favourites then.
Once again, really good job!
Steve Jester chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Start to finish, this story is very gripping and tells a very vivid deconstruction and reconstruction of JK Rowling's original world. Great job!

Steve Jester