Reviews for Cheaters Never Prosper
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
In the beginning you arent sure if they have an existing relationship or not. It seems so by the end. Good story
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
I liked that last chapter best. Probably because the relationship is established and Malfoy was definitely asking for it this time. :)
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I'm all for fun- and if people like to experiment in the bedroom- that's their business and they have every right to their own taste, so this isn't anything against BDSM per se. However, it makes me a little queasy that Harry just accosted Draco. The 'art' of BDSM is that everyone enjoys themselves, is consenting and has a safe word. Even if Draco has been aroused and has now given his permission- that does not change the fact that Harry kidnapped him. For something as intricate as power-play sex, it is important that consent be both prior and explicit. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the concept and your writing is well done- but there ARE a lot of impressionable younger people on and as an adult who has attended BDSM conferences (yeah I know it's weird but they do exist) I think it's very important that writers make those two points about consent clear- in a disclaimer if nothing else, especially if they're going to blur the lines of explicit consent.
kirsty21 chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
DRACO IS A TOTAL SUBMISSION AND HARRY IS A TOTAL DOMINATE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
HARRY U R SO MEAN TO HIM BUT HE DESERVE NONE THE LESS
InkedBaby chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
lmfao the end made this. usually i prefer their roles reversed, but this is great
ImagineNargles chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This fic honestly deserves more reviews than it already has.
Silver-Stars-22 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Loved the story!
Carling chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
What? Oh Ferret, you are a bad boy.
Carling chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Those two are very strange. Good to see Draco still had some fire left to him. I've read another story where Draco was the punisher. It makes more sense when a self righteous Gryffindor is in that role. Harry was very weird in this, though. He's still got a horcrux stuck somewhere?
Carling chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I like reading this because you're a good writer bit damn, it's creepy. Really freaking creepy. I'm familiar with BDSM terms and forms as I've read HP and Star Trek stories with that theme. They always creep me out on some levels. But I'm fascinated that people would give up their autonomy and willingly accept judgement and punishment from a peer, so I read. It's always like visiting an alien culture. Interesting, but not something I relate to. At this point Draco is guilty of cheating and could rightfully be expelled, but to my mind, Harry should be brought up on charges and sent to St Mungo's mind healers.
Carling chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Hmm, I'm surprised some people think this is hot. If Draco were a girl Harry was doing this to, would people still think it's hot, or really sick and criminal? I find Harry's behavior creepy and appalling and entitled. Surely there are rules to cover accusations of cheating. Great, now I sound like Granger. Eeeks. Oh well I read the warnings so I know what I'm getting myself into. Bondage is so not my thing but curiosity is killing this cat. So I'll read on.