Reviews for Cheaters Never Prosper
DRACO IS A TOTAL SUBMISSION AND HARRY IS A TOTAL DOMINATE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
HARRY U R SO MEAN TO HIM BUT HE DESERVE NONE THE LESS
InkedBaby chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
lmfao the end made this. usually i prefer their roles reversed, but this is great
ImagineNargles chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This fic honestly deserves more reviews than it already has.
Silver-Stars-22 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Loved the story!
Carling chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
What? Oh Ferret, you are a bad boy.
Carling chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Those two are very strange. Good to see Draco still had some fire left to him. I've read another story where Draco was the punisher. It makes more sense when a self righteous Gryffindor is in that role. Harry was very weird in this, though. He's still got a horcrux stuck somewhere?
Carling chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I like reading this because you're a good writer bit damn, it's creepy. Really freaking creepy. I'm familiar with BDSM terms and forms as I've read HP and Star Trek stories with that theme. They always creep me out on some levels. But I'm fascinated that people would give up their autonomy and willingly accept judgement and punishment from a peer, so I read. It's always like visiting an alien culture. Interesting, but not something I relate to. At this point Draco is guilty of cheating and could rightfully be expelled, but to my mind, Harry should be brought up on charges and sent to St Mungo's mind healers.
Carling chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Hmm, I'm surprised some people think this is hot. If Draco were a girl Harry was doing this to, would people still think it's hot, or really sick and criminal? I find Harry's behavior creepy and appalling and entitled. Surely there are rules to cover accusations of cheating. Great, now I sound like Granger. Eeeks. Oh well I read the warnings so I know what I'm getting myself into. Bondage is so not my thing but curiosity is killing this cat. So I'll read on.
tearsofbreaks chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I spend a week looking for bondage, and I can't find anything good...now, out of random, while just scrolling around, I find this brilliance... . obviously hates me
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Asdfghjkl, this was perfect **
I can't write a bigger review, because that's all I can say. This is perfect **
Redheads r smexy chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Bahahaha this was brilliant! I went a little too fast for my own tastes but it was most certainly enjoyable :D
1sunfun chapter 4 . 9/7/2013