Reviews for Unraveling
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh my God that story was amazing!So powerful and did a wonderful job!

Thank you.
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
*curling up on my bed and crying my eyes out for the rest of my days* BEAUTIFUL
patronuses chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh, this is perfection!
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow. That's all i can say just... Wow. This was perfectly written! I can't wait for more!
NCIStwin1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I cried, I'll admit it. Sooo much emotion! Great writing.
catherine ampere chapter 1 . 9/17/2011

This was...truly wonderful. I wanted to rush to the ending, but at the same time never wanted it to end. It was terrific.

Your portrayal of Ziva and Tali as children was outstanding and beautiful. It was utterly heartbreaking to read about their relationship, the way Tali stood for everything Ziva despised yet craved. And I'm glad you depicted Ari as a loving brother; I truly believe he was like that with his sisters.

It was just...terrific.

I'm truly speechless. A few tears escaped my eyes. Well done!

Searching4sanity chapter 1 . 9/17/2011

Stunningly well written

Heart thumping

Easily one of my favorite stories EVER

mysterywriter94 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very chilling. I'm sitting at my computer very intrigued by the whole story. Is this going to be just a one-shot, or will you continue this?
Laura chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
At first I didn't like how you portraited Ziva like someone who is jealous of her little sister, even hates her. But you told the story well and really made me believe it.

Flashbacks are wel written, especially the way they get shorter and more frequent as the bomb comes closer to exploding. Great idea to link Tali's death with Ziva's knowledge of bombs.
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
OMG! I love this so much! It may, in fact, be my new favorite! It was so beautiful, and so logical that Tali went back in, and that Ziva did too! I'm gonna read this again after I get home tonight! Because it is sad, and it is depressing, but it's hopeful about Ziva's future and tells a beautiful story, that's brilliantly sad. Love Love love this!
Megan Liberty chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was epic. Incredible. Amazing job.
Ink11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
ooohhh my goodness. probably my favorite of your stuff. soooo amazing! the insight was wonderful, everyone was in character and the back ground story fit Ziva perfectly. put together perfectly. just awesome.
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow. That was intense. Really good though. I loved how the ending had resolution without a resolution. It was fitting. I really liked this.
NCISinca chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow...just wow! What a great story. I loved how you used repetition to take us into Ziva's thought process. I really do wish they would explore Tali's death again on the show. I always wanted to see more of the sister relationship. My heart breaks for Ziva reading this. Beautiful, beautiful job.
PodDoc chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ahhh! What happens? Great fic.. gloriously sad but loved ur method of telling the story
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »