Reviews for Who You Gonna Call?
cmitc41 chapter 21 . 8/12
Oh how I wish you would update :) I think this is my 5th or 6th time rereading it
Klainecooties chapter 21 . 7/30
No matter how many times I read it, I always cry when I get to the end chapter...and you said you would continue
R5mindedgirl chapter 21 . 2/16
please update! I'm begging you! ppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
You have no idea how much I loved the angst in this chapter. A great one.

Recommend an angsty fic?
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
All you needs to know is I'm loving this and will spend my weekend reading it. I love your filthy mind.
patricia.remacova chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Hey! Still going on with this fic? You should until Darren's out and then write some more :DD
Peanutmama0724 chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Love this fic! I hope you get back to it sometime soon as well as some of your other stuff. I'd love to see that sequel for Marking you we're talking about. I'll keep looking for new stuff by you!
edu1e6 chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Loved this! Will you be adding anymore? Ax
cold kagome chapter 21 . 7/12/2013 love it
TRIC4R chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
deshaunwalker chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I love it so far but I want them to get caught having sex I would love is Zach or amber or lea catches them having sex. I would be so happy!
MeinKopfGehrtMir chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This story has been reported as abuse of the TOS. Real person fics are forbidden on this page. Please consider posting them somewhere else, as they will be deleted here. Or just consider not writing them. Think about it; do you want to have stories written dealing with your personal life? No ? See, there you are. That's the reason why they are banned from ff net.
Charleygyrl chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Won. Der. Ful. :D Hope you do more. I'll look out. ;)))
Charleygyrl chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Ok. I'm done. I'm dead...