Reviews for Unnatural Selection
Robin chapter 2 . 1/15
Wow-glad I stumbled on this one. Really different. And not so far-fetched a plot-plea deals are reached all the time where the 'felon' repays his/her sentence by donating their services to a charitable organization for the duration of their sentence. As a world-famous doctor, I could totally see some judge giving House the option to either sit in a jail cell or volunteer to go to some war-torn country with Doctors-Without-Borders. Nice concept here.
StarryEyedReader chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Noooo ...noooo! Write the rest! Write it fast! I haven't been this excited for a story in AGES! So original! So much potential! I love it! I love it! Please update!
BabalooBlue chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Oh, what a cool idea to have House NOT sit in prison to do his time!
I've just discovered your stories and here I am, getting all excited and want to press 'next chapter' at the end of chapter 4, and... and... and - there IS no next chapter! :o You need to get back to this! Please, please, pretty please?
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Please finish this!
momsboys chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Just started reading this. I really like it. Something new to read. I can't wait for Wilson to tell Cuddy or for them to see him on TV news. Hurry with more please.
bmax chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Really enjoying this story. A unique concept and it's exciting to see House in a battlefield-type environment. Lots of action and suspense!

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
PoliceDogBlues chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love this story. The whole idea of House in a MASH-like environment is something I've never read before. It's great to see House interact with some other characters. Hopefully, he'll get back safely. Looking forward to more chapters.
BackToTheStart chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
I like this story very much! There is a lot of potential to develop in so many different directions, I can't wait to see where you're going with this. I especially liked the interaction between House and Amir - House correcting Amir's grammar is something I can totally visualise. Keep writing!

(Ignore the lack of reviews sometimes people just don't appreciate non-ship stories!)
furryface chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Very much enjoying this story, quite different and really want to see where your going with it
HughIsMagic chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I failed to leave a comment for the second chapter, but I am referring here. Your idea grows, as my interest to learn more. Very intense descriptions of physical sensations and psychological. And now I expect an increase of emotions on the part of House. Right? I can not wait to read the next chapter.
Bladesmum chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Interesting situation can't wait to see how it develops
bladesmum chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
but enjoyable thanks
dnkj chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Loving it. Glad you'te excited about writing it!
tailkinker.au chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Very interesting start to the story - poor Rachel she's trying to tell Cuddy what she saw on the TV but Cuddy's not listening. Nice interaction between Foreman and Wilson, nice to see that FOreman cares. Looking forward to more.
LadyKEEM chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Wow! o_O

Love it! This made my night after the whole Emmy ceremony, I'll admit the story itself is weird, but I like it and just can't wait to see what your evil albeit clever mind comes up with. ;). Eagerly awaiting for more!