Reviews for Damaged
mangoluvva chapter 24 . 2/26
I am really enjoying your story. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
moms5thchild chapter 20 . 2/26
Recently I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter stories, but commenting on very few. I really liked this story. It was logical, had very good dialogue and characterization. It was a very good read.

Mom
HermioneGranger0014 chapter 24 . 2/25
I can't believe I've finished it already! You NEED to update now, and I really hope Harry gets his eyesight back, he deserves it. And will Remus and Severus become friends? I would like it if they do because Remus is really nice and Severus is not a bad person.
I love your story, it's one of the best I've read :)
ActualWeeb chapter 24 . 2/24
I can't believe I'm already at the most recent update D:
I'm hooked so far! I can't wait until the next chapter. I hope Harry gets his eyesight!
Angel Rose Potter chapter 24 . 2/21
Awesome, can u update please update as soon as u can.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 2/19
intriguing chapter.
bella.beau.14 chapter 24 . 2/18
update soon please.
The anonymous chapter 24 . 2/15
This is spectacular and highly realistic to what would have happened if the dursleys were just a bit more abusive in the stories and if that "accident" happened and is Snape picked Harry up instead of hagrid
I am curious if u will ever restore Harry's vision. Also if u will introduce hagrid. If u do make him feel deep pity for " Evan" but still dislike Harry.
I like what u did u sort of made a lot of characters switch roles like Ron And Draco or u made Dumbledor horrible and Snape awsome
P.S I have to say this but I will ALWAYS...read your stories LOL
graynavarre chapter 2 . 2/17
Looking forward to more.
PurpleBullet chapter 24 . 2/17
I love this story.
frances.in.newyork chapter 24 . 2/16
This is an interesting story.

I've been wondering more and more whether the Weasley twins have noticed anything on the Marauder's Map, like the fact that Evan Snape is really Harry Potter. (This becomes a question in most stories where Harry attends Hogwarts under a pseudonym.) I suppose if they have, it can be revealed at any point, and they could simply have chosen to protect Harry's privacy. Or, they easily could have failed to notice since in canon they apparently failed to notice that first one brother and then another was sharing his bed with a strange man whose name they would not have recognized... Maybe they were just protecting Percy's privacy, but when the unknown Peter left Percy and started sharing a bed with their first-year little brother, that's beyond the bounds of politeness to ignore.

Also, going back to the first lesson that Harry had in reading Braille, it was a little jarring because Lizzy described the letter A as a set of bumps, when the letter A consists of only one bump. It's not a major issue, and it goes way back to chapter 10 or so, but it caused me a bit of a hiccup in reading to wonder whether there was some reason why there would be more than one bump used. (My best theory was that the A could have been preceded by an indicator for a capital letter, but that seemed like a stretch.)
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 24 . 2/16
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
Saggyherman chapter 24 . 2/14
Fab chapter ;)
kykyqt chapter 24 . 2/15
Re-Reading this over again because of the update and I have to say this is the best Harry Potter Fanfic! I love it, it's better than some of the stuff I read on Checkmated years ago! Keep up to awesomeness!
Eien-no-Ren chapter 24 . 2/15
Wow! I just had to review! I love this story! Lupin and Snape as parents... Wow! Please keep it up!