Reviews for Damaged
atymer chapter 24 . 4/21
Ach I want them to pull this off for both the boys. I certainly didn't expect them to do it at the castle. Put Gringotts as been overused in stories for such things I suppose. How dare Dumpy, but I said that a lot in canon. Quirrell letting Lucius in would have been enough to bring charges against him, IF Dumpy wasn't scheming. Does he really expect to test a blind and deaf child against Voldemort?! What a complete stupid idiot he is. *Sigh*
Okay no ranting on Dumpy and his cohort Moldyshorts!
They both have worked together to get Harry killed and seem to still be in cahoots.
Call me paranoid and delusional, but if the shoe fits...
So I'm going to follow this story just so I can see Sev take the old coot down, sooner or later.
atymer chapter 18 . 4/21
The absence of any hope or expectation is really heartbreaking here.
Liz chapter 24 . 4/7
Please finish this story! I hardly ever find a story I really like, much less one to post a review on. So I am begging you to continue writing this story.
Alexielios chapter 9 . 3/31
I never though I would continue your story after the first chapter. I usually like politics and action fanfictions... but yours is really amazing. Honestly, the description, sentiments, everything ! It is quite new to me, but i am not disappointed at all. Thanks for it. Also, it is coherent and well written. Very good job so far.
Jasper's Mom chapter 24 . 3/23
I am all caught up so you may update as soon as you read this review. :-) Lol.

I love this story and look forward to reading more. Harry is coming out of his fear more each day and Draco makes a great "big" brother figure. I hope eventually Evan decides to remain Evan for safety and he is able to see as well as hear. With a blood adoption most of his features could change disguising his true identity forever.
Jasper's Mom chapter 6 . 3/22
I've just found your story. As you can see I'm just on chapter 6 but I like how well you have written this. It's well thought out and brings you in to the story. You don't focus on Harry's problems as much as you just point them out and how Severus is going to help him. I like that too. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story.
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 3/20
I am excited to see where this is going
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 3/20
I am glad snape got to stand his ground
mangoluvva chapter 24 . 2/26
I am really enjoying your story. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
moms5thchild chapter 20 . 2/26
Recently I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter stories, but commenting on very few. I really liked this story. It was logical, had very good dialogue and characterization. It was a very good read.

Mom
HermioneGranger0014 chapter 24 . 2/25
I can't believe I've finished it already! You NEED to update now, and I really hope Harry gets his eyesight back, he deserves it. And will Remus and Severus become friends? I would like it if they do because Remus is really nice and Severus is not a bad person.
I love your story, it's one of the best I've read :)
ActualWeeb chapter 24 . 2/24
I can't believe I'm already at the most recent update D:
I'm hooked so far! I can't wait until the next chapter. I hope Harry gets his eyesight!
Angel Rose Potter chapter 24 . 2/21
Awesome, can u update please update as soon as u can.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 2/19