Reviews for Tony shivered
mandy153 chapter 21 . 4/17
please please finish this brilliant story soon
StarfyreMaiden chapter 11 . 3/2
z hi
bjq chapter 20 . 1/26
SPECTACULARLY AWESOME
PLEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
StarfyreMaiden chapter 21 . 1/11
please update
Mawjess chapter 21 . 1/6
Youu write well, building characters, creating suspense, engaging your audiences interest. AND THEN YOU QUIT! After saying " DON'T WORRY, I WON'T ABANDON MY STORY." AND NOW IT'FRICKIN' TWO YEARS LATER?! NO WAY OF KNOWING AHEAD OF TIME YOU DIDN'T FINISH? WHAT' S UP WITH YOU PEOPLE? IF YOU FIND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FINISH YOUR STORY, WHY NOT PUT THAT IN THE HEADER SO UNSUSPECTING READERS WILL HAVE A REFERENCE BEFORE COMMITTING HOURS TO READING A GOOD STORY AND IT COMES TO. A SCREECHING HALT ? ARRRGH! 1/7/17
Lee1234 chapter 21 . 10/23/2016
Please update soon need to know what happens next great story
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
Guess this is dead, even tho you said in Ch 21, "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry... will never abandon a story, but it may take some time." Sad, cause this is a *great* ff.
Armin-05 chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
In my opinion, but entirely up to you, I think Watson should live. I'll be waiting to find out if he does or not.
katyelizabethmarks chapter 21 . 8/8/2016
This is a really good story! It just needs a badly needed update and the rest if the chapters. Just don't make the ending too short! I need to find out who this 'Susan' is, what happens to Tony next and how Gibbs' and Tony's very much needed conversation is going to turn out. So please please please satisfy my hunger!
NickTonyK chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
Great story, please finish it! I know real life gets in the way, but writing can be a good relief!
bookgirl113 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Actually, Gibbs, he DID tell you he had a concussion, right after you head slapped him, and you DID suggest he was unfit for duty. Shocker how that one turned out, right? And Tony may be stubborn when it comes to injuries, but all of his current problems happened because of you. Good to know you only care when you feel like it, at least you admitted it. Maybe if you treated your team like human beings, they'd tell you things, or even, mind-blowing idea, maintain enough health to keep investigating properly!
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Goddamn it, Gibbs! Only YOU could make going home to recover sound like a failure to do your job. And you know about Tony's risks after the plague- if you actually cared about him so much, you'd be trying to make sure he stays healthy, not leave him in the snow! But you never notice, do you, O Great Detective, until Tony's in the hospital because of your idiocy? Never mind the increasing disrespect you're showing him, acting like he can't process a crime scene and saying cops are useless.
jamie61 chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
It has been almost a year and I was hoping that you would update this story. It really is good and I would love to see the end.
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
you have So much invested in this story, would love to see you complete it. please?
Catalina Leigh chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
Oh. My. God. I absolutely loved this! I was hooked from the beginning. Usually I'm not a fan of stories where Tony is sick/injured, because most of the time they're very over the top. Yours, while yes more excessive than I like, did not show Tony as weak or completely helpless. He was still strong, still Tony, and still able to function well. And the whole thing with Gibbs and this "Susan" woman had me very curious! I can't wait to find out what's going on there. I'm looking forward to the talk between Gibbs and Tony. Glad Gibbs finally realized what he was doing and is gonna be there for him. Your writing (despite some grammatical and spelling issues) is captivating. It's paced well, and intriguing. I completely understand life getting in the way and postponing writing/updating, but I'm looking forward to more!