Reviews for Tony shivered
Armin-05 chapter 21 . 8/14
In my opinion, but entirely up to you, I think Watson should live. I'll be waiting to find out if he does or not.
katyelizabethmarks chapter 21 . 8/8
This is a really good story! It just needs a badly needed update and the rest if the chapters. Just don't make the ending too short! I need to find out who this 'Susan' is, what happens to Tony next and how Gibbs' and Tony's very much needed conversation is going to turn out. So please please please satisfy my hunger!
NickTonyK chapter 21 . 7/2
Great story, please finish it! I know real life gets in the way, but writing can be a good relief!
bookgirl113 chapter 5 . 6/17
Actually, Gibbs, he DID tell you he had a concussion, right after you head slapped him, and you DID suggest he was unfit for duty. Shocker how that one turned out, right? And Tony may be stubborn when it comes to injuries, but all of his current problems happened because of you. Good to know you only care when you feel like it, at least you admitted it. Maybe if you treated your team like human beings, they'd tell you things, or even, mind-blowing idea, maintain enough health to keep investigating properly!
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 6/17
Goddamn it, Gibbs! Only YOU could make going home to recover sound like a failure to do your job. And you know about Tony's risks after the plague- if you actually cared about him so much, you'd be trying to make sure he stays healthy, not leave him in the snow! But you never notice, do you, O Great Detective, until Tony's in the hospital because of your idiocy? Never mind the increasing disrespect you're showing him, acting like he can't process a crime scene and saying cops are useless.
jamie61 chapter 21 . 6/13
It has been almost a year and I was hoping that you would update this story. It really is good and I would love to see the end.
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 6/4
you have So much invested in this story, would love to see you complete it. please?
Catalina H chapter 21 . 3/21
Oh. My. God. I absolutely loved this! I was hooked from the beginning. Usually I'm not a fan of stories where Tony is sick/injured, because most of the time they're very over the top. Yours, while yes more excessive than I like, did not show Tony as weak or completely helpless. He was still strong, still Tony, and still able to function well. And the whole thing with Gibbs and this "Susan" woman had me very curious! I can't wait to find out what's going on there. I'm looking forward to the talk between Gibbs and Tony. Glad Gibbs finally realized what he was doing and is gonna be there for him. Your writing (despite some grammatical and spelling issues) is captivating. It's paced well, and intriguing. I completely understand life getting in the way and postponing writing/updating, but I'm looking forward to more!
Coolminks chapter 21 . 2/29
I love the story!
edinarowe chapter 21 . 3/1
Omg! Please tell you are going to finish this story! Please!?
kfink77 chapter 20 . 2/11
Are you going to finish this story?
Pamsie 123 chapter 21 . 2/6
Please update soon. A really brilliant story.i really hope Tony leaves. Gibbs is a character I don't like very much. The writers have really ruined this show for me. Can't blame Micheal Weatherly for leaving.
Youngkim1978 chapter 10 . 1/7
This is an amazing story. Please update soon!
martymax chapter 21 . 1/5
Please update
bjq chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
awesome please update soon, Who is Susan?