Reviews for Golden Girl
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was so sad. My own dog was put down recently for other reasons and we were al so heartbroken when it happened. But it was written so well that I just kept reading to the very end.
patate-allemande chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow ! What beautiful Os ! It's very sad but good write ! And y woul'd like a new chapter with a munch happier Ludwig :) ! Sorry for my bad English but I'm French (Yay ! Francis Bonnefoy country ! Ma chère XD)
J.E.McCormickGal chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh my god, so sad D:

Very beautiful and well written but... Oh god, the sad.

Made me remember Marley and Me and when I went to see that...
Meso the Hanyu chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was beautiful You really captured that feeling of losing a dog. I mean, my mother used to breed poodles and my dad kept hunting dogs, so I know that feeling. Oddly enough your last few paragraphs remidned me of when we had to put down our english spaniel, Trace.

But this was hoenstly beautiful. I like your writing style and the fact that you can catach all those feelings with some choice words. well done.
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awwwwww poor Luddie! :(

That reminded me when I had to put my cat down when I was little. I think I threw a roll of toilet paper xD Mourning is very uncontrollable, lol

Oh please! have another chapter! Preferably with Gilbert in it :D That would be awesome! Perhaps you could even throw some hurt comfort in there :) I always like me some comfort lol

Thanks again for the awesome story!
NekOtaku chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
SO SAD! D: Great story :')