Reviews for From the Heart
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
So cute! I love the way you portrayed bunny 3
SHADawn chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I love your Tiger & Bunny stories, as well as your writing style . so fluffy!

It's nice to see Barnaby move forward with his life, despite the unanswered questions, he is still able to claim happiness.

Ahh~... XD
WhyWouldYouWriteThat chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
One of the best Tiger & Bunny fics I have read.
scienceguy chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I honestly can't tell from your author notes if you're concerned that people will be upset because it was too shippy or not shippy enough. I actually liked that it was somewhat unclear from your work. I think your piece, kind of like the series itself, leaves the exact nature of their relationship up to the reader (you can read it as though they are just close friends, or you can read it as though there is something more going on off camera).

Regardless, this was excellent. I enjoyed ever second of reading this; it was well written, and the stories were heartwarming. Great job.
Allen.Nara chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
m-my... my heart ;/; loves
j-mercuryuk chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading these, they were both fun and incredibly sweet. I love the toy running through the chapters and the making things for one another.
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
This was so cute! Oh and this part,

"I do have to wonder about your hair sometimes," said Kotetsu, taking one of Barnaby's golden coils of hair and tugging gently. It sproingedback into its usual place once he let go, just like a spring. "It's so soft- and it looks like that all the time! How long does that take to style every morning?"

I have that comic strip! lol
This really fixed my "First-Few-Episodes-Bunny-Mood" lol
Sank Yuu!
GoldenSnowfire chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
SO MUCH FLUFF I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF! -fluff lover-

All of it was so cute! I wish there was more! XD
hopeless-romanti chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
OH DEAR I've embarrassed myself; rereading this again and I goofed. Kotetsu was talking about Kaede still all along, wasn't he? My bad! I must've been half-asleep. OTL
RainFlame chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
If you want my vote, I vote that you should write more friendship fluff! XD This was completely epic! It's so nice to see a great friendship fic for T&B. I adored it. It is definitely a fav. I wish I could review more, because I know I'll be re-reading this sometime and I'll want to gush about the awesome fluffiness of it all all over again :3

Once again, I love this XD Awesome work :)
RainFlame chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Poor Barnaby's so sensitive. He just wants to impress Kotetsu XD
RainFlame chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I have a really stupid smile on my face right now. This friendship fluff is just too adorable.

Kotetsu should rock at ice skating. Even if he almost killed a small child. Kaede had to get it from somewhere, and Kotetsu needs to be completely awesome at something XD
RainFlame chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
The warm fuzzies are eating my insides. Kotetsu has such a sweet paternal side XD I loves it.
RainFlame chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
He said "thank you" o.o I'm still in shock.

Kotetsu is so sweet c:
RainFlame chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Lololol I cracked up through this whole chapter XDDD Why don't you have more reviews on this? This is awesome. You have their characters down perfectly.

Best line: "It was official. Barnaby Brooks Jr. was creeped out."

Bwahaha what was Kotetsu thinking? Crazy old man lol.