Reviews for Sora's Activity Logs
SamuraiVampireHunterJCT chapter 4 . 3/11
bravo love it i wich thier were more Yozora fics
A good divergent story. I wish you can continue this.
hernobleness chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
This is really good! You should write a chapter about when she sees Kodaka. I mean I know it's been like 4 years since you've updated but...
lil'chrome-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was a great start! I'm actually a great friend of child Kodaka and Yozora AKA Taka and Sora! XD
Sora is so so cute as a little boy x3 But her wearing skirt is cute as well :p
Icefriend chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Awwww, so sad. Yozora as a kid was very well done. Please update again soon.
Akane Kido chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
lovely, yozora in this fic is so real, in fact, i tought was reading the light novel...xD

OK, i loved your fic, i hope read something else about it.
VVolf chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Never thought I'd see a BokuTomo/Haganai fanfic, and much less a Yozora centric one. Here I was dreading a majority of Sena fics...

This was really well-written. Clear and concise, without going overboard with the details. You got Yozora's personality down pretty well too.

One thing that makes this stand out is your ending sentences for every chapter. I like the one from chapter 4 the most. This one ended pretty strong and speaks volumes about Yozora's character. Very nice.

Since this is about how Yozora became...well, Yozora, what I would like to see in the future is how she developed to take joy out of making people suffer. She is quite the sadist after all, and manipulative. And from your story so far, we've only known why she distanced herself from others, how Koda- I mean Taka's unexpected disappearance affected her, and her desire for closeness/friendship/normalcy. People might prefer to be alone, they might think they enjoy it, but really, no one can bear it.

I was kinda hoping to see when and how she came up with Tomo-chan in the first place, since it was Yozora's air friend that immediately draw me in at the beginning of this series. Oh well.

The anime is...alright. The pacing is a bit off and they're really rushing though it, cutting out way too many for my liking and cramming too many things into one single episode. I like Yozora's voice though. It fits her character (especially her manipulative and sadistic side).

I'm hoping for KodakaxYozora in the end, too. Yozora's past won me over to them pretty quickly when it came to pairings. It doesn't just make sense (more so than KodakaxSena), but fans don't realize that Yozora needs this with Kodaka. It would really be weird if Sena wins, though I'm pretty confident that the series is heading in the direction of KodakaxYozora.

Adding this to alerts. A very enjoyable read.

PS. Oh, and ShikaTema? Nice taste.
Fear Cubics chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is so shooort! MOAR YOZORA! :D

Yozora is being cute in this fafic, good job man.
wistiria chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Gah.~ I like it. Yozora is really cute and you really got her personality in there.

She acted a bit weird in the anime. But even so, I think that makes her so much more interesting and thats why she's my fav :3

And ona completely different topic:

the hunger games are amazing. you should read the cherub series aswell XD

cocain2 chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Great story,I'm really liking it.I'm a big fan of the series and been waiting for someone to write a fic about is my favourite character and I think you've done a great job building her 't wait for the next update!
Charles Oberonn chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
A nice cute story with refrences to the show, I liked it, it was quite good and not out of character.

I approve of this.

this Novel/Manga/Anime isn't recognized enough.

-Charles
Dimensionist chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
'dimensionist - Kodaka did try to tell Yozora that he was leaving. It just so happened that on the day he planned to say goodbye, Yozora decided to come clean and tell Kodaka that she was female by wearing a dress. But! She was too embarrassed and could not go. Kodaka left the town without meeting Yozora (His father must've been in a hurry). Not sure which volume this was mentioned… I'm guessing 5… but that's how it is. :D'

Ah - manga hijinks.

How I loathe them.:p
Dimensionist chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Hm ... it's nice to see a story about this series, and a fairly decent one at that. Keep up the good work - I'll be following this.

That said ... the idea that Kodaka didn't even tell Yozora, his best and only real friend, that he was leaving with his parents ... it just strikes me as unlikely, really. You sure it should be that way?

That said, I'm only familiar with the first fifteen or so chapters of the manga, so I don't know if it's supported by canon, although it seems unlikely taking into account Kodaka's character observed till now.
Shadowgui chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Poor Yozora, we can definately feel her pain, anger and sadness in this chapter. To her, that's like having been rejected every day for 3 weeks straight, that's gotta hurt. Once again, I look forward to the following chapters.

I didn't really notice a lot of mistakes, and I wouldn't judge you on that anyway (unless there was hundreds of them, I guess).

Nice work once again, and I sure hope you'll get a few more reviews in the following days.
Shadowgui chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Very good start, and I must say I'm incredibly happy to finally see a BokuTomo fic on this site, as this series is fantastic (it'll probably become more popular after the anime aired this fall).

As for the story, I'm really interested in seeing what you'll come up with as Yozora's past, as it has not been explored in the manga\light novels yet beside that part about being friends with Kodaka.

Keep up the good work!