Reviews for more than a mystery
kneexsocks chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i really liked this! and yes can u please explain her letter to me? XD
Um me chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was good I every if you thought it was bad I thought it was very week written. chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
this story deserves more than one chapter. i swear. and it isn't as bad as you think it is. i happen to like it. :D i really wish you'd continue it though. one chapter won't satisfy us readers. haha! hope to read more from you soon. preferably, a continuation of this. :D

lotsa love,

kitkatdotme. :D
unsheltered chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
ohmygod, Laur.

this was amazing. inspiring. completely something that i needed right now.

it was mysterious, in a way, and the romance that was clear was fantastic. the - yes, slight - drama was cleverly weaved in there, and i love this one part:

"Despite all that, she was trying to pull herself out of a rut, because they'd become friends, and the plain term was starting to frustrate her heart."

that up there was the part that really got to me. i mean, the whole thing got to me, but i just can't stop thinking about that certain parts.

the way you wrote it was incredible, overall, and i can certainly say that i'm ecstatic that you wrote this for me, and i'm just .. speechless right now.

i can honestly tell you that this DID. NOT. SUCK. like, at all. in fact, i love it. all of it. it's so astounding in every way possible, and i just feel like ... i dunno, marrying it. (:

i like the whole entire vibe of it; the mysteriousness, the banter, the way you inserted the prompts...

HOLY SH*T, the freakin' prompts and how you ... how *did* you do that, by the way? they were clearly there, and you used all of them, and i just love how you portrayed them. it's ... amazing. i just love giving people the prompt of a girl or guy wearing a charmless charm bracelet, because i love seeing what they come up with for the reason of why it's charmless, and i was immediately drawn to the reason of why it was charmless, *and* the reason of why her nails were the very-highlighter yellow color. (:

overall, i love this, i love you, you're awesome, and i'm faving, obviously. (:

another moment gone chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i like your use of charmless charm bracelet. i've tried that prop before in one of my older one-shots. it's a fascinating concept to work with. i think you did a great job of this and i love massie/derrick.

-another moment gone-
if dreams could come alive chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Laur, I liked it! i think massie is a mystery wrapped in an engima, i think, i got that line from degrassi, but i thought it fit lol. ;P

a charmless charm bracelet, i like the contradiction, its kinky. her signature accessory. ;)

gillan chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
oh laur, i loved it!

the end was touched with a bit of meloncholy, which i liked, and the plot was very very creative and original.

i really thought this was fantastic.

i cannot wait to see what you come up with in the future!

at the strike of midnight chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really liked this. It really showed how Massie was. I'm a confused about the letter. Where's Massie? So it was really good but could you answer about the letter? Thanks :)
within a sepulchre chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
wow, Laur.

your interpretation and depth into the prompts were AMAZING. this was so intellectual and nice, and it made me feel good, though it was really kind of sad. your style of writing is descriptive and detailed and pleasant.

Massie was a bit au (a little), though Derrick really wasn't. i loved the little banter between them and the pov with Derrick. you did a very good job on that.(:

i really liked this a lot; it was really, quite frankly, great.

write more.(: