Reviews for Remnant
powerofthepen123 chapter 1 . 1/11
Wouldn't Natalie be 3/4 human?

Think about it like this. Jake's dad is presumably completely human, no magical ancestry, despite the fact that both Jonathan and Patty seem to be drawn to supernatural creatures (in the form of Susan and Stan).

Susan's cousin Kathy, at their family reunion, derisively calls Susan "the one who married a human." This implies that inter-species marriage is uncommon or unheard of (until Susan and Jonathan) in their family. So Susan is probably completely dragon, despite her lack of powers.

This means Jake and Haley are half-and-half.
the guy you know and well chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
continue this awesome story please. reply if you are... thx
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Good chapter and I think this story has a lot of promise. I also was pleased to learn that Haley regrets her actions and things are different.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Update EVERYTHING and I will make an account just to introduce you to the epicness shared by American Dragon Jake Long and Code Lyoko!
ada69 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Nice work!

Are there going to be more chapters?
anon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
There will always be some exploitation, the best and brightest will elevate themselves over the common man, it’s nature, best for the species, it improves the standard of living of the human race as a whole, as long as they don’t kill anyone or otherwise actively oppress, free trade and enterprise is the only thing that has ever led to long lasting meaningful peace
SOME ONE YOU KNOW chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really enjoyed this pleas do right more. And thank you for inqurperating my name and Natalie's