Reviews for Hands That Play
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 2/10
I love all the cameos the Sesame Street Gang are making, especially Ernie, and now Grover.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 2/10
Sounds like a good idea to me!

Oh, Kermit. Too much in your plate. Kermit is my favorite Muppet, followed closely by Gonzo and Fozzie. Odd mix, I know.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 2/10
I'm chewing my fingernails with this story, and I thought for sure I had given up that habit last year, after a whole lot of effort! Aargh!
Ozy the Talking Haystack chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
This story was GOOD. Like, REALLY good. Make-me-stay-up-until-3-AM good, in fact. Everyone was in character, the execution of the story was near-flawlessly pulled off (I felt my heart just about stop when the doctor said that Rowlf died twice on the operating table and that the Broca's Area was damaged; I'm a Psych major so it didn't take me too long to realize what that meant), the fourth wall was totally destroyed (a must for Muppet fics) and all in all, this was a fantastic read. Well done, sir/madam!
shopgirl152 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Oh wow. Poor Kermit and the rest of the Muppets. So sad. I wonder how Robin will react to this? Can't wait to keep reading!
Top Box chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I loved the constant breaking of the fourth wall (actually, I'm pretty sure when ever the muppets are involved, the fourth wall just throws up its arms and goes "why bother?"), the way you kept all characters in character perfectly, and the little details that make long time muppet fans freak out on the inside (or, in my case, outside). A dash of realism and the constant struggle fit perfectly with the laughs.

I hope the new movie brings more people to check out the muppets- and hopefully read your wonderful story. Happy new year!
IcyJade2007 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Yaaaaaay Skeeter! I'm RULLY happy you included Skeeter in this, she's one of my favorite Muppets (Next to Zoot and Scooter) And oh no! Rowlf please make it!

If you have the time, can you check out my fan-fic "Skeeter's Story?" I'm working on it now, and it's updated almost every other day.
shialuvr222 chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
:D This is awesome! I read it straight through, and I love it! Awesome job! :)
MuzikMaestro chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Rowlf... and a heart attack... I'm terrified to read on! But I must!
Northwest Sage chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Outstanding!
Chlstarr chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Aw, its all over. such a good fic.
shopgirl152 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I really like what you have here so far. Both chapters made me laugh. You write the characters very well; in the first chapter, when everyone was rushing into the house, I could tell who was speaking. Doing that without speech tags was great, so well done.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Chlstarr chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Aww, soo cute! Is it really almost over? Darn, I'm gonna miss waiting expectantly for each chapter.
Chlstarr chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
LOL! If I'm right to guess that the way Kermit introduced his own sister and made it sound like they were actually a divorced married couple, then I'm gonna love this cat fight between Miss Piggy and Marge The Frog..
Chlstarr chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
Yeah, Gonzo and Rizzo breakng in and saving the day by stealing the script! can't wait for the next chapter!