Reviews for Hands That Play
Chlstarr chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
all is good then... Anyway, Loved the chapter. and because I love KermitxPiggy so much, I get a big grin on my face every time she's mentioned.
Dudeling chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Meh, whatevs, alls good now. Lol Rizzo and Gonzo popcorn balancing contest.
Whoothoot chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
's all right,just lettin' ya know is all. sweet chapter can hardly wait for the next one.
Kootilicious chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
It's ok darlin',Loved the chapter btw.
Chlstarr chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I read it but I had to run all the way from my house and back to school so I could audition for the fall play: IN THE DINING ROOM. And I didn't get the chance to review 'cause by the time I got back I had to eat and do other nightly stuff, and then it was time for bed. Sorry, but it was a good chapter.

YAY! Rizzo returns! Poor Rowlf...Now I imagine him playing Chopsticks with chopsticks with his right hand. Snerk, oh Miss Piggy, I know what you had in mind that cause thy frustration of vagueness.;) Can't wait till Thursday!
Kootilicious chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I had to work late so I couldn't review, even though I read it. Good chapter.

Awww, poor Rowlfy, wonder how he's gonna cope with it.:(
Whoothoot chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Hey,'ey,'ey,'ey! Don't get hyped up over one chapter of no reviews, people have lives ya know, some read faster than they write. I read but no time to write.

Anyways, Geez,poor Rowlf!
Dudeling chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Oi, Mondays are busy days. So maybe everyone had other stuff to do and just couldn't leave a review behind, like me. I read it but I didn't have time to leave a review, but it was a good chapter anyway and so is this one.
Northwest Sage chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Good stuff; I'll be keeping an eye on this. When I was a kid I was a huge Muppets fan; I like how you're handling the characters... true to how I know them but with a bit more "grown-up" feel to them.
Chlstarr chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh no!ROWLF!:o What on earth does he have?

AW,Miss Piggy's maternal instincts come out in a rare moment..

Can't wait for the next chapter!:D
Dudeling chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh snap! Only Pops knows what ails Rowlf but he can't remember at the moment! Wonder what he's got?
Whoothoot chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
OMG! What's the diagnosis for Rowlf's condition? I hope we'll find out soon!
Kootilicious chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
oh, poor Rowlf, hope he'll be okay. I'm at the edge of my seat in suspence here. Please update soon!
Chlstarr chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
YAY! I get the honor of first reader! but by the time you read this you'll definitely have others reviewing besides me...Anyway, SQUEE! Kermit and Piggy forever, love that she caught him off guard enough to steal a kiss on the cheek.. Everyone's so in character it's amazingly wonderful. Poor Rowlf, now I understand the title, I'm sure he'll pull through though 'cause he Rowlf!:D
Dudeling chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
SHCWEEEET! 'tis a really rad story dude please continue for the sake that this is the best Muppet fic these days. :D
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »