Reviews for The Tracker
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 75 . 5/30/2015
This was lovely! I don't really agree with your handling of Edward/his behavior, but I absolutely loved every other moment. Leo and Katherine's love story was wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing this story!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
I hoped this entire chapter that Leo would say the girl's name. I know I'm probably wrong but I keep hoping that Katherine is she. Leo's lingering grief is so sad. And what is it that Leo thinks Nessie knows? I'm so curious! I'm glad this is finished so I can keep on going. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Gracious, poor Leo- how awful!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Hal and Leo may be the most fleshed-out, unique, and fascinating original characters I've ever read in fan fiction. Heck, they're better than many characters in published fiction. I'm so curious to see where this story is going. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Oh dear. What a fascinating start!
abbyweyr chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Way to go Edward, play on your daughter's caught between worlds situation and make it worse. They should have lied to her - that lie would have been less likely to be found out. The only out for Nessie is not to mention the family moving at all and just like the trip it will eventually slip out. Edward is right in that Jacob would have to respond in some way and banning from the peninsula is a good one...allow visit when Charlie dies, J&N get married in Seattle instead of Forks. Nessie is going to be torn up about keeping the info from Jacob. Upset at father for banning the trip. She's likely to start feeling she doesn't belong anyplace. Both sides pulling her loyalty. Start of disintegration of the Masen family.
abbyweyr chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
Wonder if Edward would have called Jacob if he hadn't seen suggestion Leo made? Nessie not realizing Edward already knew adds to her frustration and thinking they don't trust her. I'm not really liking the way she is so manipulative. Scheming for the romantic weekend and then whining about it to Katherine. Some military fathers can be that way. Sad for all of them, especially Katherine in not letting it go.
abbyweyr chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
Not right for Leo to compare himself to Edward...Edward had years on animal diet and a supporting family. Leo never a good idea to ignore intuition, hopefully he won't wait too long to do something.
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
Nessie is realizing more and more things about her life. Interesting tale from Katherine. Creator certainly did bite off more than chew even with being equally stubborn.
abbyweyr chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
It will be nice for a new lady friend for Nessie. Katherine sound interesting and practical.
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
A bit tense there. They both over reacted. A new experience for Nessie in meeting new vampire all by herself. She's an interesting mix of knowledge and lack of experience.
abbyweyr chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Oh child, 'tis not so simple or casual a thing as you are apparently thinking. Not being aware of Leo accidentally let it slip, the plan is going to blow up sooner or later.
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Yes, telling Jacob about the professor would be a mistake. Creepy old man. Twin wolves...that would be interesting and both troublemakers, poor Sam on both counts. Nice that Nessie has a good friend in Oliver to come help with the prof.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I had forgotten about Nessie's first 'vision' involving Leo too. Some things make more sense reading the second time. Leo's comments about the Cullens and Nessie too accurate. Funny when he found out about Edward and giving away his advice to Nessie.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Oh I had forgotten about this confession. Nessie's initial reaction to Marie was more protecting mate than her being thirsty for human blood. Part of Jacob's reaction is protecting mate. Hearing gossip and discounting completely shows how inexperienced she is. She knows things, but doesn't have the experience to properly put them in context.