Reviews for The Thought of Us
thisisforme7231 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I. AM. BROKEN. THIS IS PERFECTION BUT IM NOW GONNA GO SOB AND STAB MYSELF TILL I DIE THANKS ;(
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
:)(: Dammit, you just shattered my heart and my eyes are burning from all the tears.
This is insanely beautiful and tragic.
You have every emotion conveyed to the point the reader could feel it.
Amazing. Seriously Amazing. :)(:
Lyricalblood chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'm just going to go cry in a corner now. This steals my heart every time i read it, It is truly wonderful.
Semixtina chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This sucks. I'm freaking crying because this...thing is so unbelievably beautiful and well written and realistic, and I'm not used to crying, and it sucks. It sucks a lot.

But your story. God, this story is one of the most heart breaking pieces of perfection I've ever read. How you were able to write this, I'll never know, but you amazed me, made me cry, and I'm pretty sure that a little ridiculous wail left my mouth at some part of the fanfic, and that're feats you should be proud of. I probably dry sobbed a little when you wrote "we would be lying in bed, just watching each other." That's simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to my poor heart.

You are wonderful, my friend :D
Luxor Nautalis chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Not gonna lie, I totally thought this was gonna end with Santana cheating on Rachel, the whole way through until the last few paragraphs or so. And I have to say, I kinda wish it HAD ended in an affair. It would have been far less heartbreaking.

Nonetheless, this is a beautiful piece of work, very heart-wrenching and emotional. You captured the grief of a widow very well, I think, and the recounting of their relationship is stunningly heartfelt. I love Rachel's proposal as well - it seems like something she would do, TELLING Santana they were getting married instead of asking - and the way Santana died seems very Santana-ish as well - never backing down.

All in all...Well done.
pot-o-crazy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was so beautifully written. You have broken my heart. That was just fantastic.
DRD4Exonlll7Repeat chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
brill
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is so sad but so beautifully written! I know that you told me that someone was going to die, but I still didn't want it to happen - just like Moulin Rouge.
beaner008 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this was absolutely beautiful. i... i am at a loss of words. absolutely beautiful
lovecanbesostrange chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
What a bittersweet way to break my heart. I like that you managed to capture the whole relationship in so very few words. Everything really important is there. The getting together, finding of strength, hardship, marriage and then... emptiness. You picture Rachel's range of (sad) emotions so very well. I can see every moment of this, even details like being shoved into lockers. But the most powerful thing is the bit about Rachel holding Santana - not the other way around. And how you manage to always come back to that part. It's great that Britt tries to be there for her, but the difference is so huge... it's so freaking sad. Yet still awesome. At least Santana went down fighting - if only she could have backed down, but well who knows with the what-if.

Bonuspoints for the "proposal". Perfect, I'd like to have that scene in more detail. The conversation, the love filling the room. Rachel not asking, but telling her was brillant.
Raycho chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I hate you.

That was fucking sad and now I am crying and I just...I can't :( Oh god my heart hurts so much right now
Jett chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Ugh, this was so heartbreaking yet sooo good. Such a tragic story but it was very well done. I loved how you captured Rachel's POV perfectly here and gave the reader insight on Santana too. I could almost feel her pain. Great job! :)
8BonnieBlack8 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
God, you made me tear up. This was heartbreaking but fantastic :)
Morgan Emrys chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Omg. That hurt to read, god I'm actually crying over here. This is just beautifully written I'm not used to stories where Santana is the one that dies but good my heart hurts right now.
apathyempathy chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh my god, this literally broke my heart. I don't even have the words. You are seriously on a winning streak with your writing right now.