Reviews for Riftwalker
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Teleporter Magnetic Manipulator is a good pair.

that is what the RailDex series has.
Scion of Madness chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Glad to see an update. It's as great as ever but it'd be pretty awesome if there was a Karma Choice here or there, ya know?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
to see your back
WhiteZephyr chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
XD And we finally get to meet Cole. Nice work. And good to have you back.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Ok,i think they should meet but for it to be nothing then a curbstop on cole meeting rys and fighting him for false clams to be easy as fighting one of the reaper or dustmen the end cole wins went little effort and for it to be nothing more then a random fight for cole thats my idea on whats going to happen story
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Okay came into this with low expectations, but you know what? I like this so far. Your OCs are pretty good. I like the relationship between them so far, and their personalities are pretty good. Interested to read more. Will definitely favorite this. Do please keep writing, you're good.
WhiteZephyr chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Nice to see you back!

Love the chapter, especially the cliffhanger. Excellent descriptions, and I was able to jump right back in without having to read a chapter before this one.

Very good job man. :D
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Okay, now I REALLY hope Cole is around when Rhys wakes up. This carrot-on-a-stick scenario is getting a little old, to be honest. Nice action, though, and the mystery surrounding Rhys's new condition is quite intriguing.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I wouldn't call this one of your lesser pieces. I liked how there was, FINALLY, some more action. You ask me, a story of people with super powers needs more action. But hey, it's your story, and if you force something that doesn't fit in your mind the story will suffer for it.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Okay, things very much did change quickly. No longer going after Cole, going to New Marais, bunch of loonies and the Ryena/Serys/whatever relationship evolves. Nice. Lots happening this chapter.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Wait, when did all these chapters get uploaded? Am I really that negligent with checking my e-mail? (short answer: yes, I very much am)

Aaaand another chapter dangling the "meet up with Cole" carrot that's just out of reach. I hope this pattern doesn't continue and that things change at least somewhat soon.
WhiteZephyr chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Again, another great chapter! You did very well!
Badluckgirl11 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I really love this story update soon

KmZ
WhiteZephyr chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Really, really good chapter. One thing I love about this is that there's little-to-no spelling mistakes. You've really gone through the effort of doing and redoing your chapters like that. Keep up the good work!
WhiteZephyr chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Great job! Can't wait for more!