Reviews for A New Perspective
jenlovesbones chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
The cow flies at Midnight.

Under the moon.

With a spoon.

I'm not a loon.
jenlovesbones chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
AND NOW I'M COMING FOR YOU.
jenlovesbones chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This is a review. It's the most reviewing of reviews. No one has ever reviewed a review box harder than this review. This review owns other reviews. This review makes all other reviews its bitches. When reviews are reviewed in future reviews of history, they will take a screenshot of this review and put it in the review of book reviews.

Reviewed. Word.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is a review. It's the most reviewing of reviews. No one has ever reviewed a review box harder than this review. This review owns other reviews. This review makes all other reviews it's bitches. When reviewed are reviewed in future reviews of history, they will take a screenshot of this review and put it in the review of book reviews.

Reviewed.
Tadpole24 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Oh you are so NOT allowed to do this to me! Lol.

You roped me in, now you HAVE to finish. That should be incentive enough as it is ;)

So where do want to take it? Send me an email if you'd like and we can bounce ideas :) You have my email address, right? If not, DM me on Twitter :)

I loved this. The Lanie/Beckett friendship is something I wish got more screen time, so it's always a pleasure to read. And that sluggish feeling the morning after drinking, you got that described perfectly. Like I said, details :)

Tadpole24 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Oh geez, woman! You go on about Brooke being good at the details, when here you are all along being all amazing at them too! You ladies are both too fabulous!

I LOVE how you brought Shaw back into the fold. How you filled out her character, you didn't just introduce her for the purposes of your characters, you brought her in with her own back story.

I love how this is going. I love the pace you set. It's all kinds of awesome!

Tadpole24 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I really liked this little part.

"She told him that she had somewhere to go. He didn't push, and she didn't elaborate.

That's how they did things."

Felt like it really captured the essence of their relationship. I really like how much you can say with so little.
Tadpole24 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Eep! That's frightening!

I like this. I'm scared about how I'm gonna feel when I get to the middle and there's no ending...Don't to this to me!

Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
How have I never read this before?

Captivated!

I love that whole opening scene. So heavy. And the nightclub...I could see it in my head.

You're goooooood!

Gonna keep on reading :)

ProfeJMarie chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
"Yeah, Castle, some other time. I promise." She swayed to her right a little and knocked her hip against his side.

He looked at her out the corner of his eye, as he placed his own cup on the drip tray and hit the 'espresso' button, but said nothing. But she caught his smile, and for now that was enough.

I can totally see that smile on Castle's face - I know just the one. ;-)

So minor, but I love this little cop move you give after the cabbie says so:

"Beckett tapped the roof of the car twice and then walked around and stepped up onto the sidewalk."

And the case - I'm ready for more of that as it comes!
penandra chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Another great chapter - although I still keep going back to those early paragraphs of the story in ch 1 and am trying to do the math on the days for the "three days earlier" . . .

Also need to go back and see if Castle knows that she's living in a hovel of a motel - your research is great for background.

I'm enjoying the relationship between Beckett and Shaw . . . the slight background that we have on Shaw (the argument with her husband that morning, the intimation of her inner-conflicts with the balls that she's juggling in her life) versus what Beckett sees on the outside - a reminder about comparing our insides to other people's outsides.

Waiting for the next chapter (but then you've heard me say that about other stories grin) Really, I'm just grateful that you're willing to share your writing with us. Thank you!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
I feel really bad for Castle in this. I don't recognize Beckett - she's distant and cold.
ProfeJMarie chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
Nice - and realistic:

"Residual anger lingered for no other reason than he hadn't expected to need to let it go so soon."

Ha!

"...turned on her heel, and walked away back into the fold of her much better dressed team."

I really like, btw, that Shaw is in this... was she the original FBI character that was in the show last season? I was really impressed with how they represented the 2 law enforcement teams working together and I like the tone you're creating here, too.

And THIS is the truest line of all:

"She would never tell him so, but this side of him was sexy beyond words. Watching him create a world out of thin air, and then spin it round to examine its flaws and possibilities before translating his imaginings onto the page was amazing to her."

It is far and away one of the best parts of the show in my mind. Love, also, how you show his inner workings with the "friend or foe" dialogue!

This might be your best chapter, yet, of this story.
baterista9 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Just caught up with this story. Nice blend of suspense and romance, so far.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
That update was good, but too long a wait.