Reviews for Then Time Melts
symphonysiren chapter 1 . 1/31
That was beautiful, I really loved it. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh this was so good. It made me want to cry, I love this
underlings chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
aahhhh, i love it.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is really beautifully written, and the style is exactly like that in the book. Wonderful work!
vapiddreamscape chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was amazing. The writing was beautiful and it fills in the gaps from the books. I like the brevity of each scene. It works well in this. Probably one of the best Book Thief fanfictions I have ever read.
xliterati chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is just so beautiful. The prose was so simple but my mind painted such vivid imaginations of the story. This was really beautiful.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*sniff* Why you make me cryyyy? *blubbers* You just made me sad about lemon yellow hair and silver eyes all over again. Brilliantly done. Magnificently done. Wonderful.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is beautiful! I like that you have Liesel marry someone who wasn't Max, very original. :D And that said boy was a mix of Rudy (blue eyes, sort of blonde hair) and Hans (grey eyes).

What did the numbers in the center mean? I thought they were dates or something.

Anyways, this is awesome. :D
bijou chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

as soon as I saw this in my email I grinned so big because The Book Thief is my favorite book in the entire universe and you're one of my favorite writers on here and the two of them together should just be magical! And I was right! This story was pretty magical.

first of all, the summary is very very pretty. it actually gave me an idea for a story so thanks for that! And let me just go ahead and warn you that this is probably going to be a looooooooooong review.

"...planning to devour his soul with her lips." - beautiful, just beautiful.

"Her fingerprints stain each spine, the colors and text tantalizing to her eyes. She finds solace. It's not the same thing as silence, or peace. What she finds is hope." ffffffff amazing.

"... and his eyes are the color of wicked diamonds. They're silver, they're blue, and they just make her cry, cry, cry." beautiful imagery.

There are many other lines I enjoyed but those were the main ones. I like how you tied in the piece kind of with the lines "She is haunted my ghosts" and "I am haunted by humans" that was a nice touch. And and and your writing is as beautiful as ever and I'm forever jealous.

I think now, after reading this, I'm going to get off of my booty and finally write something. thanks for the inspiration :)

love, s.